Dallas / Fort Worth Dis Lunch Meet September

Since this thread is so active I would like to post another shameless plug for my pic in the photo contest if you don't mind :blush: As always, please vote for your favorite and if you happen to like the picture with Emily, Sara and my DNiece in the front of the Test Track car, then vote for that one!!

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1945951

Hi:wave2: We live in Keller, too. Right by CHS!! You sound like me -- I can be really shy but once I get to know you, I am never quiet again!! T-shirt and jeans are perfect -- lots of us wear something Disney when we get together.
Hope to see you there!!

My favorite houses in Keller are over there. They are the Cap Cod style houses. We live over in Woodland Springs. I may just have to buy a Disney t-shirt just for the meet. Any excuse to buy anything Disney is a good one. :lmao:

My favorite houses in Keller are over there. They are the Cap Cod style houses. We live over in Woodland Springs. I may just have to buy a Disney t-shirt just for the meet. Any excuse to buy anything Disney is a good one. :lmao:

We are darn near neighbors!
We are in Mcpherson Ranch, next to Woodland Springs.
We could even carpool to lunch..
Deb
NAMETAGS are a good idea,
Maybe we can get some of those sticky "Hello my name is" ones..

I don't know if I'll be at the meet or not. I injured my knee a couple of weeks ago and had arthroscopic surgery today. I expect to be getting around fine by then (and ready for an October 10th WDW trip! :eek: ) even if I'm still kind of a hobbler.

Please keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer for me that my recovery will be quick, and as painless as possible. Right now I am at my mom's (KayTX's) house and she is taking great care of me like mommies do :).
Krista, OUCH! Keeping you in my thoughts for a quick and easy recovery. Hope you can make it to the meet.

Hey -- do we think someone should make nametags this time? I swear I talk to people but I have no clue who they are....I would volunteer but I am not very creative; I would be happy to buy some pre-made tags and a Sharpie, if nothing else :-)
Great idea. I'll volunteer to make fun nametags, at least for those that have posted they're going. (I may need help with real names, though. My memory is terrible these days. Something to do with lack of sleep these last couple of years. ;))

Thanks for the well-wishes, everyone. I hope to see you all in a couple of weeks!

We are darn near neighbors!
We are in Mcpherson Ranch, next to Woodland Springs.
We could even carpool to lunch..
Deb
NAMETAGS are a good idea,
Maybe we can get some of those sticky "Hello my name is" ones..
We can carpool if I can get out of going to my mom's house that day. I help her with selling precut quilt squares on ebay and Sunday is usually my day to go and take her everything I've cut and help her package stuff up.

I will be there. Just me...no DH or kids :thumbsup2 . Have we decided on a place and time and which day for sure?

Robin,
Thanks for the offer to do name tags..
My real name is Deb
If everyone will post their real names we are in business:thumbsup2
Deb

Thanks to everyone for all your pixie dust!:wizard:

I think I will be there on the 28th. :goodvibes

Leanna :cutie:

Okay, I'm working on name tags and need your first name and the first names of anyone coming with you, or planning to come with you.

(I'm terrible at remembering names - still can't even remember everyone's names at DH's office and he introduced me to them over 10 years ago - so please don't assume I know yours. ;))

My real name is Michelle ;)

I will have my daughter's Alyssa and Allison coming with me.

Krista :)

No idea who if anyone is coming with me if I get to come, but my husband's name is Todd.

Okay, I'm working on name tags and need your first name and the first names of anyone coming with you, or planning to come with you.

(I'm terrible at remembering names - still can't even remember everyone's names at DH's office and he introduced me to them over 10 years ago - so please don't assume I know yours. ;))
Oh yeah, if you don't want to post your real name here, you can always send me a PM. :)

Can't wait to see everyone!!!

MA MA MIA, Olive Garden! Can't wait. Richard and Marie will be there.

Krista,
Sorry to hear about your accident. If you need a ride to the luncheon, let us know.

Maryann & Larry

We'll be there unless I can get a smoking deal to WDW that weekend. So yea, we'll probably be there.
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter