"Daddy can we go to Disney World?"

Pennyguy23

DIS Veteran
So this morning my almost two year old daughter waits me up with Daddy can we do to disney world? One of the cutest things I have ever heard. Makes me love that we bought DVC years before she was born. :) Also fun that we are going to AKV in exactly 3 weeks

So cute! We just got back with my near 3 year old and he keeps asking if we can go to the park and ride rides today. I love being able to tell him that we can go back soon. Just 100 days in fact!!! Without DVC our return would always be in question.

3 is such a cute age! I bought DVC when my son was almost was 3 and now (16 next Wed.) , he's the DVC expert, the resort and theme park tour guide to his friends!

I've never regretted the decision to purchase DVC and truthfully I enjoy it today as much as I did in the beginning! We've had family reunions, graduation vacations, countless memories and DVC has been a big part of it!

Treasure those moments/memories with your little one, the time goes so fast!

and have fun at AKV!

So this morning my almost two year old daughter waits me up with Daddy can we do to disney world? One of the cutest things I have ever heard. Makes me love that we bought DVC years before she was born. :) Also fun that we are going to AKV in exactly 3 weeks

My three year old asks to go to Animal Kingdom specifically three to four times a week. Sadly, no plans coming up soon. Makes me thrilled that AKV is our home resort so future plans can be made. :)

My boys are super excited to go to Radiator Springs!

We leave in under 4 weeks for our first family trip to DLR.

There is no way we would pay for Grand Californian without DVC.

Such a cute story!
When my son was two, he used to come into my bedroom and wake me up by saying "Mommy, I want to watch thereisaplacewheremagiclives." (That last part he would say all in one long drawn out breath.)
He wanted to watch the Disney VCR tape to plan your Disney vacation. (Yeah, its been a while ago.)
The funny part is that we hadn't even been to Disney yet. We didn't go for another year and a half. He caught the bug early and it hasn't quit over ten years later. He is my Disney nut-just like his momma.
Thank Goodness we purchased DVC a few years ago.
"There is a place where magic lives, and it's called Walt Disney World."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter