Cutiesnana Designing Again

here's the 2nd design I'd love to have with Alyssa's name on it.
1lindsey1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Your "goth" designs, rock! I'm sure my "goth" GD would love this one (she turned 16 in January). Could you personalize it with the name "Charlotte" ?

http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/cuties_nana/Girls/?action=view&current=sweet16.jpg

Also, I thought I saw a Goth Tink design with a "Mood subject to change" saying on it. Could you do that one for Charlotte as well? (I found it on this thread (post #1) and they gave credit to you for it.)
I'd need them by 4/15. If you have a chance, great; if not, I certainly understand as you've been cranking them out since you've been back!

Hello, You did such a Fabulous job with the letters and such... Are you able to re-create something that Pat did? I am in love with these (see below) and how the "autographs" are also on the front.

sarahautographs4.jpg

daltonauto.jpg

I would really appreciate this!!! Thanks Oh, if I could get Sophia on the girl and Gabe on the boy.

Thank Krista

Wow, I can't believe all of the talent on this list! These are so incredible and I love every single one of these designs.
Can I please request autograph covers too? I would like 2 please. One with Chris and one with Harrison.
Thank you SO much.
Jean

Millie,
You do such great designing. I was wondering if you could do me a favor. Could you make a disney fun book cover for Isabella in a high school musical 2theme? I have asked some other designers but, have not had a response. I know everyone is so busy. I am going to put some crossword puzzles, word searches, etc in the book.
Thanks in advance!

Hello, You did such a Fabulous job with the letters and such... Are you able to re-create something that Pat did? I am in love with these (see below) and how the "autographs" are also on the front.

sarahautographs4.jpg

daltonauto.jpg

I would really appreciate this!!! Thanks Oh, if I could get Sophia on the girl and Gabe on the boy.

Thank Krista

These are fantastic!! Can I also request two of the pink autograph covers - one with the name Arabella & the other one with the name Julianna? And a blue one with the name Talia?
Thank you so much!!

Hi Millie,
I love with your designs. I had a couple of request and some questions. I would love to have the mickey heads in post 284 but could you put the Anamial Kingdon 2008 under the head? My next question would be in post 41 I love the Minney and Mickey with the name, but i would want 08 for this year, but it looks like they are using the age of the child. Do you think 08 would look ok? Here are the names of my Disney family:

Eric- Dad
Michelle- Mom
Lauren- Oldest sister
Timber- Middle sister
Cody- Little brother

Thank you in Advance
Michelle:laundy:

Just an FYI those autograph covers are not Millie's (cutiesnana) They are Pat's and she has not been on the boards for several months. I don't think that Millie "re-does" other peoples designs.I am sure she will chime in when she gets time and let you all know for sure. Happy Easter!

Ok, I'm very much a newbie still trying to figure out how this works. If I send a PM will they (If they are able) post it to this board or do they email/PM you back? This is the coolest and I can not wait to make something!!! Has anyone ever tried to iron on something small to a fanny pack? I will not be a pack mule this trip- say it with me! We will not be pack mules, if they are old enough to carry it themselves, let them!!! :banana: Love them but my kids have great backs still.:love:

Hi I am not sure what post you are up to. I don't know if you have not gotten to my post yet. I posted for a few more letters in post #406. I wanted to add a design request to that. I wanted the Mickey with the #09 and name Matthew. I think it was post #427. Thank you so much

Hi. I love your work. I was wondering if you could please do me some letters for my children. I know that they would love receiving them before their magical trip. Thanks heaps

welcome letter mickey - Tom
minnie - Emma
Ariel - Sarah

Thanks again

I would love to have this one for my girls. Could you do it with Anjolina, Emily, Lydia, Angie, and Lyanne? Thanks in advance!

ISABELLA.jpg
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Your work is fabulous. I was wondering if you could do a few designs & letters for me. They are as follows.

Princesses #119 in Hannah
Family Time at Disney #39 Dad, Mom, Hannah, & Luke

Letters:
Mickey to Luke
Lightning McQueen to Luke
Buzz to Luke

Minnie to Hannah
Ariel #205 to Hannah
Princess Jasmine to Hannah
Tinkerbell to Hannah

Thanks again!::MinnieMo

wow you are very talented...could I please get

A Mickey letter to Papa Bear
A Lighning McQueen letter to Gaugy
A Pluto letter to Jaselyn
A Minnie letter to Jenny

Thanks in advance I hope it's not too much trouble!

Hello-

Would it be possibel to get Mickey Welcome letters for-
Zack
Dominic
Mark
Joey

TIA
Michele

If and when you have time, I would like the (post 455) one with Abby and one with Me-Me.

You are very creative!!!

Thanks so much,
Goliadyaya

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter