Custom made craft room designs

wisbucky

3 Years until we our Floridians permanently!!
Hi everyone. I am knew to this forum. I posted this under the scrapbooking forum as well. So I am hoping to gain some help from some of you experts here. I want to have custom cabinets made for my scrapbooking/craft room. This would be on a a couple walls. One wall is about 8 feet and another has a window in the middle. I am curious if anyone else has had custom cabinets made. Or has anyone designed a scrapbook/craft room. Right now this room is a disaster as it also has become the dumping ground for everything else. There is no organization as many of the containers I have are a mix match of everything. So if anyone has photos of their awesome rooms or can provide some insight on my future project please chime in. I have searched the internet for some custom made cabinets for craft rooms but have had no real luck.

I am interested too.
I use open shelves for the various containers so I would like to see if there are any cabinet's that are suggested.

wall3.jpg

wall1.jpg

hopefully I can get some ideas too.

Tubachick, Wow! you really have the scrapbooking supplies. I envy you. Great use of space. Thanks for posting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter