Current Disney Chase Visa Card Benefits?

Long Beach Mike

Mouseketeer
I know there is a Character Meet and Greet in Epcot, can anyone let me know where it is?

Also, what are the other current benefits to Disney Chase Visa Card Holders? I think I read somewhere on the boards there is another lounges or Meet and Greets in MK or HS.

Are there any bonus points/benefits (i.e. travel insurance) that you get for booking a Disney trip on the card?

Thanks everyone, sorry if that has already been answered, but I can't find is anywhere on our boards.

I know there is a Character Meet and Greet in Epcot, can anyone let me know where it is?

Also, what are the other current benefits to Disney Chase Visa Card Holders? I think I read somewhere on the boards there is another lounges or Meet and Greets in MK or HS.

Are there any bonus points/benefits (i.e. travel insurance) that you get for booking a Disney trip on the card?

Thanks everyone, sorry if that has already been answered, but I can't find is anywhere on our boards.

The Photo opportunity is in the Imagination pavillion. There are specific times, usually 2 or 3 hours in the afternoon. You will get your picture taken with 2 or 3 major characters (often Minnie, Pluto or Goofy) and can also take photos yourself. The lounge in Epcot above the American Adventure has usually been open for F & W but not this year. I do not know of any others.

I just read there is another at Launch Bay in HS.

Last edited:
The Photo opportunity is in Innoventions, just on the right after you pass Spaceship Earth. There are specific times, usually 2 or 3 hours in the afternoon. You will get your picture taken with 2 or 3 major characters (often Minnie, Pluto or Goofy) and can also take photos yourself.
The Epcot Disney Visa Photo Op moved to the Imagination Pavilion and is open 1 pm to 7 pm daily.
The DHS Disney Visa Photo Op is located in the Star Wars Launch Bay and is open 11 am to 4 pm daily.

you also get a 10% discount in the shops on purchases of $50 or more. I believe you also get the discount on all park tours. I got it at BBB as well.

Lots of restaurants give you discounts as well - all listed on the Chase link that erionm gave you.

If you book a package or cruise with Disney, you'll get 6 month 0% interest. That is on any payment over $200 (I believe). So if you book a package and pay $200 depost, 6 months interest free from there. If you make a payment over $200, 6 months interest free from there, etc etc etc

The Photo opportunity is in the Imagination pavillion. There are specific times, usually 2 or 3 hours in the afternoon. You will get your picture taken with 2 or 3 major characters (often Minnie, Pluto or Goofy) and can also take photos yourself.
When I did the M&G in Epcot a few weeks ago, Minnie was the only character. Did they reduce the number of characters when they changed the location from Innoventions to Imagination?

If you book a package or cruise with Disney, you'll get 6 month 0% interest. That is on any payment over $200 (I believe). So if you book a package and pay $200 depost, 6 months interest free from there. If you make a payment over $200, 6 months interest free from there, etc etc etc

Actually, you get the 6 months interest free on any payment of at least $101.

I looked through the reward link above and was surprised to see you don't earn double rewards for Disney trip purchases. Is that accurate, or did I miss something?
You earn 2% back on any purchase from Disney, including vacations.
The no fee card is 1% back on everything, the premier card is 1% on most things, 2% on groceries, restaurants, gas, and Disney locations.

When I did the M&G in Epcot a few weeks ago, Minnie was the only character. Did they reduce the number of characters when they changed the location from Innoventions to Imagination?

On August 20th, we had Mickey and Minnie.

Don't forget many of the park perks you have to show and use the actual card. Even if you have your Disney Visa as your Magic Band card you have to show the card and mention the discount.

Because I own DVC and have an AP I find the Disney Visa rewards to be pretty much non-existent.

Because I own DVC and have an AP I find the Disney Visa rewards to be pretty much non-existent.
Especially in your case, but even for most people after you get the $200 gift card (regular card) or $200 statement credit (premier card) it has little value compared to the alternative cards out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter