CSR May 11th-18th

jwoods703

Earning My Ears
I'm really looking forward to this trip, and I feel like just about everything is planned out. My wife, her sister, our niece, and myself will be piling into a car from Northern Virginia and traveling starting at 8:00 pm the day before after I get off work. Mapquest says 13 1/2 hours, however I'm figuring on an extra 1-2 hrs based off of unexpected stops. I just hope all goes well because while we are not doing any of the parks that day, we do have dinner reservations at Planet Hollywood for 6:45. I'm really excited for this trip as it will be the first experience for everyone but myself.

I think I just about have everything planned out, though I have no idea what CS to do while at the resort/parks(anyone with suggestions I would love to hear them):

We got the 5 day base ticket plus DDP

Sunday:
15 hr car ride and reservations at PH

Monday:
Spending the day at MK and then back to DTD for The Rainforest Cafe

Tuesday:
Spending the day at AK and eating at the Tusker House

Wednesday:
**my day choice** multiple beers from around the world, Spending the day at Epcot and Tokyo for dinner

Thursday:
Second day at MK and then heading to DTD for the House of Blues

Friday:
We were torn on adding another day of Epcot, just eating the freebie base ticket and going to blizzard beach, or touring HSs but for dinner we are doing the Maya Grill at the resort.

Saturday:
Pack up and say goodbye to Disney and welcome myself back to the real world :(

Since I'm traveling with 3 ladies, I'm sure I will have my hands full in DTD...though I wont lie and say I wont purchase an item or two!

Does anyone have any suggestions to add to the itinerary, and what would good CS options be while I'm there. I also will have to pick out my snack credits. I know for sure after reading through the boards that a Dole Whip is in my near future!

Currently here and very little to complain about. Wait times have been average, magic bands are working like a charm,and currently no rain. CSR however has been mixed for me. Rooms have been clean, which was a concern. However, some of the staff seemed rather unfriendly in the Rix and concierge desk. Had to change up ADR a bit, cancelled Tusker House and we went to Wolfgang Puck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter