Crystal's Weight Loss Journey (comments and encouragement welcome)

disnygrl30

Mouseketeer
Hi there :wave2: This is my second attempt at a journal. I didn't keep up with it very well the first time but I'm going to try harder this time. I'm back because I'm hoping that I can find some support and encouragement here:hug: as I begin this looooooooong journey to good health and a size 8 :rolleyes1 .

I have struggled with my weight since I was in high school. Most of my child hood I danced and I was a cheerleader in high school :cheer2: until I was a junior. That is when it all started going down hill. Now I'm married to a wonderful husband and we have a beautiful 7 yr old daughter. She is the light of my life. She is also the other reason I am doing this other than for myself. I want to be active in her life, not just sit and watch from the sidelines.

We have had a lot happen in the past month or so and we are getting ready to make a big move. My husband has had some job opportunity in another state so we are getting ready to move to Texas from Maine. Talk about culture shock :eek: . We are very excited about it though. My husband leaves in a month and I am staying here with my daughter until school is out.

I just started weight watchers last night. Talk about a surprise. I was not happy with the number that I saw and knew that I had made the right decision to begin this journey. I am making a promise to myself that I am going to do it this time. I have to, for myself, my daughter and my husband. We have so much to look forward to when we move that I just know that with all the support that I will have :grouphug: from my family and friends that I can get this done.

So if anyone is in weight watchers and can give me some tips please send them my way. Also if anyone just knows what I'm going through and wants to send good wishes. I will take as many as I can get.

Thanks everyone for reading.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter