CRV is Official

alexandone

Mouseketeer
...At least that's what the member I met at AKV models said. He told me, that he heard another member talking to his guide, who said CRV is officially the next DVC. He also said that the announcement was right around the corner. So I went around the corner, but the only thing there was the DVC preview center:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Well it wasn't around the corner last Tuesday... whoever's near the AKV models, take a look around the corner for me and report back! Thanks:banana:

Too funny! I have never stayed there as it always looked too sterile. But if they are going to go DVC I had better check it out...

no think the one in Ca is next.

expecting CRV to be annouced next year.;)

That's correct. You see, Disney knows I don't have the money for it this year, so they're going to wait.

Sorry to all those who have been eagerly anticipating CRV!

Considering how construction is moving along at the Contemporary site it wouldn't surprise me if both CRV and GCV will be announced at the same time. October 1st would be a good guess for the announcement since that is when Disney starts its new fiscal year.

the frog says it is Nov not Oct.

and I think only one resort.

the next annoucement is May. That is hopefully, CRV.

they can't start selling it until 70% of the building is complete - so I wouldn't expect sales to even start until 2009.

It is amazing to me how DVC can spark so much interest for a potential DVC resort (CRV) while it is still selling "and building" its latest and greatest (AKV). Say what you want about Disney and DVC but they definately know what they are doing from a marketing standpoint. Look they have already got me twice as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter