Cruise WrapUp

RobynC

Earning My Ears
Hi Guys,
Our group had the time of our lives! I think we've convinced everyone we've talked to since we got back to book a Disney cruise.
I want thank all the trick or treat rooms for their treats, especially for those of you who made special packages for our two year old. She didn't make it to all of the rooms, but she loved every second. Everyone was so thoughtful!
After the cruise we went to Disney World for two days and got home on Monday night. Three of the four adults in our group got really sick with vomiting and fever and two of the four kids had the same. I was the only adult to hold my cookies, thank heavens. We don't know where we cought that bug, but thankfully it only lasted about 24 hours.
It was such a pleasure corrisponding here, and I hope we'll cross paths again sometime.

Robyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter