diana lyn
disneyland emily
cpnksteff
ohana4
rrbb
bubbasmom99

cyndi princess:

Cyndi,

I mailed minie this morning. I'm gonna send the die cuts separate. I haven't forgotten. Just been a rough month.

Anyways, I didn't send them overnight because they said with the holiday it probably wouldn't get there until Tuesday anyways. So, I mailed it priority mail instead so, you should get it Tuesday or Wednesday.

Tina

Hiya Cyndi
Purolater should be knocking on your door tomorrow!!
I hope everyone will forgive me but I screwed up! Somehow I thought I had signed up for frames and have been sweating and fretting over them for ages now. They are all done and I now see I was supposed to do mats!!!!!!! Aaaaaaack! That would have been SO much easier! Sometimes I think I must really be a blonde. So, I'm sorry. You'll get 2 frames instead of the mats. They match the paper piecing of Mickey and should make a nice set!

Hi Gals! Sorry if
I am holding everyone up... I am a procrastinor of the highest order :confused3 And before I knew it, summer was over, kids were starting school and I was late on yet another Swap. The pressure :guilty:
Like Becky above, I had NO IDEA the work involved in Paper Piecing. I hope I
did it right, they came out nice I think. Just putting last minute touches and they should be in mail by tomorrow.

Thanks for understanding (again!)
Kathy

Hiya Cyndi
Did that package come yesterday? If it didn't, I need to track it down.
Just worried that it might not have made it there.
Lydia

bclydia said:
Hiya Cyndi
Did that package come yesterday? If it didn't, I need to track it down.
Just worried that it might not have made it there.
Lydia

Yes it came yesterday while I was out of town. I loved it. And I think the circles will make great frames. ( think I like it better then a mat ).

Cyndi princess:

Oh my! Thank goodness. I was so worried that - don't know why. I guess since I was late getting them out, I just figured it would be my luck to have them get lost all together.
Glad you liked it!
Thank you so much for hostessing!
Lydia

dizney-cruiser said:
just want to bump this up so we can get status :flower:

Sorry my brain is on freeze mode. I will be checking today to see of any are missing, and will start sorting by tommorrow. Don't panic if you do not see me on-line. I have a busy week , but I will check back in soon.

Cyndi princess:

Sorry I am just getting back to everyone. My daughter celebrated her 21st birthday this weekend and I have been busy planning that. I am waiting to hear from one last person. But if all goes well I am hoping to start sending out some by saturday morning.

Cyndi princess:

nicki dahling said:
My daughter celebrated her 21st birthday this weekend and I have been busy planning that.
Cool! Was it a themed party?

nicki dahling said:
I am waiting to hear from one last person. But if all goes well I am hoping to start sending out some by saturday morning.
Cyndi princess:
Yea:cool1: Can't wait to see what everyone made.

Sandy

RealMickeysGirl said:
Cool! Was it a themed party?

Sandy

No, actually we held it at a restuarant and it was a ladies night out . No men. Although my husband was allowed to come in at the end of the night with cake. It was all of the ladies and the women in my daughters life who have influenced her over the years. Some family and a lot of friends. Including the first child she ever baby sat for. We all ate together and then her godmother, her great aunt, her cousin, her sister, her "adopted" grandmother and adopted "aunts" gave words of wisdom. We opened gifts and had cake before calling it a night. It was a very blessed evening. I'm still trying to come to terms with the fact that I have children in their twenties ( the youngest turns twenty next month ).

http://cyndiakadisneyqueen.blogspot.com/

Cyndi princess:

Wow Cyndi - I love that!! I hope you don't mind but I'm going to steal that idea when dd turns 21 - that is so special. Did you cry? I would have been bawling! What a neat party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter