Cruise from Honolulu Aulani first? Never been

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
So we just booked a cruise on Celebrity (I know) sailing from Honolulu. just thought of maybe doing a few nights at Aulani first since we are flying all the way there. Is this feasible? How far is Aulani from the cruise terminal? Any insight, ideas, helpful tips appreciated

So we just booked a cruise on Celebrity (I know) sailing from Honolulu. just thought of maybe doing a few nights at Aulani first since we are flying all the way there. Is this feasible? How far is Aulani from the cruise terminal? Any insight, ideas, helpful tips appreciated
Very doable! The cruise port is near Aloha Tower area which is about 10 mins east of the airport (stop lights). If you plan to stay at Aulani, I’d just enjoy the resort for the 2 days your there. Kind of out of the way if you venture towards Waikiki because the car situation comes into play and you’ll eat the costs of parking at Aulani unless your a dvc member (2 free vehicles). Ride share I’m sure you’ll pay a steep price as well. But, if those 3 days are all you have on Oahu, a car is a must do so you can hit the north shore, Kailua, Waikiki, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter