Cruise docs finally arrived!!

dizneefreak29

Mouseketeer
Our cruise documents came yesterday for our October 16th cruise. Who-hoo! No on in my family, other than me, seems to be excited yet! So I thought I would share it with people who would be! :Pinkbounc I can't believe it is finally almost time to go!

3 Cheers for you!....

We don't sail until November 1st, so I am anxiously awaiting!

You sail in one month, not very far away :)

Deb

Sounds to me like you're taking the wrong family....anyone in your Dis boards "family" would be jumping for joy!!
I too will be on the Nov. 1 sailing and am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my docs! I get excited when others get theirs because I know mine aren't too far off! Enjoy your trip!!

Cindy

Dizneefreak29,

I'm going 10/16 also. Haven't gotten docs yet and was getting a little worried. Hopefully if you got yours yesterday - mine are on their way. Edith76

Us too...

We are on the Wonder on 10/12 and the Magic on 10/18. No docs for either yet. :mad:

'Beano':cool:

Yippy Skippy:bounce: I was so glad when I got my documents too. We leave on October 7th to start our Disney vacation. I've never cruised before so I didn't know what to expect. I even love the holders they come in. I'm looking for a special carrying case for our passports and documents as I don't want these special babies to be mixed with my regular carry on luggage. Crazy! Don't want to lose anything.

I guess it depends who you book through! We booked our cruise through Travelocity. My mom's friends booked theirs through a travel agent and didn't get their documents until about 16 days before they left. I wouldn't worry yet!

Edith76: Who-hoo! Another October 16th cruiser :cool: It will be here before we know it!

Can there be anything more exciting? I think the family needs some pixie dust. We cruise 10/12 and still no docs for me:(

We are going on the 10/5 Wonder cruise and our docs were delivered by UPS on September 14th, 3 weeks to the day before we leave!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter