Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw this on WDWMagic twitter
View attachment 507148

I hope more characters meet like this! This is similar to what Universal has been doing. Seeing characters on horses and floats etc throughout the day is nice and I'm thinking probably makes the park feel more magical, but m&g's are a whole different type of fun.

As an aside, the ducks are extra feisty :) like not Donald and daisy. They are actually bitng people's legs for them to give them food

Exactly why they should never be fed. Not to mention people food does not equal healthy duck food. I've accidentally dropped food and a duck ate it before I had a chance to pick it up though.

☹ I wish I could watch them!! I am probably one of the few people in the world that does not have Facebook! 😕

I can't get rid of mine because there's a small handful of people I truly love that I can't keep in touch with any other way (chosen family). So my feed is HEAVILY curated, the only Disney group I'm really active on is carlyle wisel's private group which is very sweet and positive, I only friend people I know irl or like from other social media sites, have none of my family friended (too much gossip and drama), my profile is locked to death and am not under my real name. And even then I'm not on it 24/7. It's the only way to do any kind of social media imo.

All the real Disney news is on the message boards and Twitter anyways.

I can't get rid of mine because there's a small handful of people I truly love that I can't keep in touch with any other way (chosen family). So my feed is HEAVILY curated, the only Disney group I'm really active on is carlyle wisel's private group which is very sweet and positive, I only friend people I know irl or like from other social media sites, have none of my family friended (too much gossip and drama), my profile is locked to death and am not under my real name. And even then I'm not on it 24/7. It's the only way to do any kind of social media imo.

All the real Disney news is on the message boards and Twitter anyways.

Ah, you're foamily, too?! :surfweb:

Really wondering why Bar Riva is closed while other pool bars remain open.

Can anyone currently at the Riviera confirm that is is closed?

Not when I go down. It hasn’t rained a single day during my last 5 trips in the last 2 years. March/May/September/March/October
I live 2 miles from the MK castle. Have been here for 6+ years now. March and May are usually OK. October is also usually good. But June-September is pretty much daily afternoon thunderstorm season.

Seriously, these character boats coming back is the BEST.

I am a little surprised by the inconsistent mask policy for face characters in the MK processionals... Like Tiana and Rapunzel are in that gazebo float together without masks, and while they aren't right next to each other, their space seems more enclosed and confined than the other princesses on the mirror castle float (they don't have masks either but they at least seem more spread out on that float)... Or, for example, some of the parade attendants wear masks while others (in the same costumes) do not.

I'm sure it's a character-integrity consideration, and they likely justified it by spacing the performers out. It just looks interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter