CRT to close for rehab in Jan

SueEllen

<font color=red>Proud Iced Tea Snob<br><font color
No breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table from January 17th until January 28th. Lunch and dinner will resume starting on the 27th of January.
Information is below:
Sue Ellen

As a continued commitment to providing unparalleled dining experiences at the Walt Disney World Resort, please be aware that Cinderella's Royal Table at the Magic Kingdom Park will be closed for routine maintenance Jan. 17 - Jan. 28, 2005. The dining location is scheduled to reopen on Jan. 27, 2005 for lunch and dinner, and Jan. 28, 2005 for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

During the Cinderella's Royal Table refurbishment, guests will continue to have an array of unique and themed dining experiences to choose from while at the Walt Disney World Resort, including The Crystal Palace Character Breakfast buffet on Main Street, U.S.A. and The Princess Storybook Character Breakfast buffet at the Restaurant Akershus in Epcot.

Whew! I about had a heart attack when I saw this thread! We are going back to Disney January 28th to celebrate my daughter's birthday which is on January 29th! Her one request for her birthday was to have lunch at CRT. Glad to hear it will be back open.

:sunny:

I am going to cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was shooting for CRT on January 21st for my nieces and nephews. This sucks! Where should I go instead?

Hi Sue Ellen,

I was just wondering where you got this from, it looks like an official quote from Disney. You mention in your words that they would be no breakfast through the 29th but below that it states that breakfast would resume on the 28th. That 1 day makes a big difference in our trip as the 28th is our last park day. Our DD is turning 5 on the 27th and wanted to do CRT, but if we can at least go on the 28th, we still have 1 chance! Can you clarify?

Thanks sooooooooooo much!!

Lisa

:wave:

Yes, it is official notice on this. I'm sorry about the typo of the 29th--it is the 28th to resume for breakfast.

Sue Ellen

I am so bummed!!! Just yesterday I figured out which of the days I would try for the breakfast (we are going Jan.22-29). I had figured out 5 mornings that it would work into our schedule and now I find out about the closing!

Oh well, at least I still have a chance of getting it on the 28th or 29th. I need some pixie dust sent my way!!!

I posted it two days ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter