CRT reservation question

princessmommy512

Earning My Ears
As all good Disney planners, I was up at 5 am (CST) on the 180 day mark to make my ADRs. I was able to get everything I wanted!:yay:About a month later, my in-laws decided to join us. I was able to add them onto all our ADRs!:yay:Then about 2 months before our trip, my DMIL invited my DNiece to join us. :yay:
Now, we have the problem with our CRT ADR. We have a ADR for 6- 4 adults and 2 children age 4 and 7 months. I have tried calling back numerous times to change the party number with no luck. I finally decided that I would find care for the 7 month old infant and take the 9 year old with us instead. After calling Disney Dining x 2, they were not able to change the age on the reservation. The infant is free, the 9 year old would be charged. The last CM I spoke to said it shouldn't make a difference that the credit card isn't charged until the meal. Is this true? Do you think if we held the infant in our lap they would seat all 7 of us?

I don't know how your particular situation would work out, but just wanted to say that the CM is wrong - CRT is paid in advance - charged to your credit card when you book. Haven't you already paid for for the 6 people that are already going?

Thank you. I thought CRT was full pre-payment. The problem is that I have only paid for 5- there is no charge for the infant. I really want to bring the 9 year old in place of the infant. The problem is the CMs on Disney Dining can't change the age on the ADR (and thus charge me for the 9 year old.) Any ideas on how I can handle this?

Thank you. I thought CRT was full pre-payment. The problem is that I have only paid for 5- there is no charge for the infant. I really want to bring the 9 year old in place of the infant. The problem is the CMs on Disney Dining can't change the age on the ADR (and thus charge me for the 9 year old.) Any ideas on how I can handle this?

I don't know how to fix that one. Show up with everyone and ask is about all you can do - they won't refuse you just because you didn't prepay - I'm sure they will gladly charge your CC another person - but of course, they may refuse you if they don't have the room. Good luck! You might have a better chance since one of your already booked people is a no-charge person already -- and can sit on your lap. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter