Crowds

lucky winner

Earning My Ears
I have heard the crowds have been heavy. How long are the average waits in the summer? How does that compare to WDW?

we were there last August and the crowds were pretty manageable. There were long waits at the big rides; at one point Space Mountain was at 3 hours! but it also kept breaking down which seemed to cause the long waits...
I've never actually been to WDW in the summer time, and I've only been to DL in the summer -until next week that is!!!!- and from what my DH, who has been to WDW in July & August, it seems like WDW is crazier. I also found that DCA was always less crowded....We were able to make good use of our fast passes, so we were able to do everything....I have been to WDW during busy times on the weekend, and once for a day during February vacation week, so I have seen it busy there as well, but that was waaaaaay before fastpass.
My advice would be to use your fastpasses wisely and be patient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter