Crowds in early February??

STEPHILL

Mouseketeer
I am planning a trip Feb 5-12, 2005. I was just wondering how are the crowds at the parks during this time? Also, what type of weather should I look forward to?

Crowds are low before Pres. Week --- go early in Feb and be gone before the holiday. The weather can be anywhere, from highs in the 50s or 60s to the 80s. We pack a little of everything. It is a great time to go. Most of the rides are little or no wait.

Renee

Hi Stephill!

We evacute New Orleans for hurricanes and Mardi Gras, so we'll be there too! This will be our 7th Mardi Gras in a row. The crowds are typically moderate to sometimes light. This year Mardi Gras is early, so the weather could be anything from sweatshirt weather to shorts, and a good chance you'll have used both by week's end, similar to weather in New Orleans. Last year on one day we were sweating in the morning, swimming at lunch, and heavily layered at night as a front came through. It's a great time of year to go. Look for all the purple, green and gold on Fat Tuesday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter