Crowd report Sept 18-24

ncgolfer

Boy work gets in the way of the fun!
We just got home Friday afternnon before Jeanne hit. The crowds were basically nonexistent last week. The longest wait was 12 minutes for Tower of Terror and most rides (Space Mountain, Buzz, RnR were walk-on most of the week. POR was a fabulous resort. I must say that Sept is a great time to go if you can dodge the hurricanes.

Charlie

We just returned from 13-25 trip and believe me, the crowds the 18th were much "bigger" than they were the 13-16th because so many people cancelled when they thought Ivan was heading that way. And you know how uncrowded it was when you were there. We managed to get a trip between two hurricanes and I consider us blessed. We went to a church in Campbell City (S of Kissimmee) and the destruction there seemed worse than around WDW. My heart goes out to all of them who have been hit again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter