Cricut Expression $188.00

HdnOut2WDW

Mouseketeer
Saw a preview of the Wal-Mart day after Thanksgiving ad, and they are going to have the Expression for $188.00. They have them in four different colors: red, green, blue and black. I have never seen them in these colors. They will also have carts for $30.00 they did not specify which ones though.
Just to let you know for the ones that shop on Black Friday.

how did you get to see this ad? I have been waiting not so patiently for this to be made public! Could you post the ad or web address?

I have a friend that works at out local newspaper, and she actually had the ad last night. She was not supposed to be showing it, but she let a few of us browse as long as we didn't reveal it to anybody else. I thought this was info I could not keep to myself.

Ok . . . so . . . I have the little Cricut and I'm happy with it. Will I even be happier owning an Expression? Aside from the cut sizes -- what else will it do that makes it a better choice? I haven't explored the possibilities because I couldn't afford it, but this price makes it way more affordable . . .

Can anyone talk me in or out of this purchase???

OMG!!!! I can't wait! I have been patiently waiting to see the price. I borrowed my neighbors and I can't wait to get mine.

I paid $199 last year on BF. I may have to get a couple more carts...

i am so going on turkey night. i've already told dh that after his moms i'm going to M's.
jennifer if we go to m's in NA we can go to wallymart across the street to price match the ones m's does not have!!!! just saying......

and bubba and i were poking on the computer wednesday and we saw a blue expression with a snowflake on it. he was like :eek: mommy you will so need that one too! then when we were out we saw the pink one at m's and he said -do you need that one too?!

Do we know if they are open? I'd rather go out on Turkey Night than on Black Friday (we're driving 3 hours to NH on Black Friday!).

Oh, and we can cut vinyl for our cricuts instead of buying new ones (but I really want the pink one! I'm a sucker for PINK!).

I am there. I thought about upgrading to the Expression last year, but couldn't justify it. This year, I've been good about my spending, so don't even need to justify it. And $30 carts too. They have Storybook, which M's doesn't. So maybe I'll finally get that one too. I wonder what carts comes with the machine this year.

I am there. I thought about upgrading to the Expression last year, but couldn't justify it. This year, I've been good about my spending, so don't even need to justify it. And $30 carts too. They have Storybook, which M's doesn't. So maybe I'll finally get that one too. I wonder what carts comes with the machine this year.

With the pink Big E at M's you get Pink Journey which is a solutions cart, but very cool.

FYI there was a story on the news the other night about Walmart Black Friday, some stores (if not all) will be open 24 hours earlier just to not have the mad rush that killed that employee last year. So, you might want to talk to your Walmart Manager and see if they will be open early. And I believe the sale actually starts at 5 am.

FYI there was a story on the news the other night about Walmart Black Friday, some stores (if not all) will be open 24 hours earlier just to not have the mad rush that killed that employee last year. So, you might want to talk to your Walmart Manager and see if they will be open early. And I believe the sale actually starts at 5 am.

buffy i saw that same story.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter