Cricut Cuts Swap Active - Complete!!

Couple more for me and then I'm going away from this computer and stop signing up!!!!!:goodvibes

S - Sesame Street Friends - Rubber Ducky pg 71

Can I put 3 Birds on Parade in B? If so, please add me to B. I don't know what cut yet, but I haven't used this cart yet and I want to play with it!

It's funny how for some letters I don't have any carts that start with that letter, but then for other letters (like C) I have tons!:rotfl:

Couple more for me and then I'm going away from this computer and stop signing up!!!!!:goodvibes

S - Sesame Street Friends - Rubber Ducky pg 71

Can I put 3 Birds on Parade in B? If so, please add me to B. I don't know what cut yet, but I haven't used this cart yet and I want to play with it!

It's funny how for some letters I don't have any carts that start with that letter, but then for other letters (like C) I have tons!:rotfl:

LOL OK...I'll get them added. There is a number group...but it doesn't seem that there is any interest, so I can out that under B.

I agree...some letters nothing...other letters several carts! Funny!

thanks for the changes...will keep an eye out to see if I can fill in later!

OK I will take spot in the Disney, Phrase, and Girly groups - cuts TBA

Got it! I'll add it now!

I am officially signing off then for a few hours...have not done anything but laundry and dishes and sign-ups today!!! Have to get to work for a bit!!!

Erin,

my page for phrase group is page 69 from Traveler cart.

Please add:

Girly group: Joys of the seasons page 42. It is the dancing lady.
CC2: Life is a beach, page 80

Thanks!

Cassey

can i take spots in

BB2. Disney Cart Group
CC. Phrases and titles group
CC2. Phrases and Titles group

i'll let you know the cuts later?

Erin,

my page for phrase group is page 69 from Traveler cart.

Please add:

Girly group: Joys of the seasons page 42. It is the dancing lady.
CC2: Life is a beach, page 80

Thanks!

Cassey

Got it! I'll add these now! Thanks!

can i take spots in

BB2. Disney Cart Group
CC. Phrases and titles group
CC2. Phrases and Titles group

i'll let you know the cuts later?

Gotcha! Thanks for joining! I've been wondering where you have been...you have been quiet! :rolleyes1

You can let me know the cuts when you are ready!

Can I please have a spot in the 2nd phrase group. I'd like to make stars an stripes in the stand and salute cart. Page 59.
Please and thank you. And if you want me to wait and see if someone else wants the spot first that's ok too!! I don't want to be greedy. :)

So, I "had" to buy a new cart for the girly girl group ;) I'll be making something from Formal Occasion.

Let's have a vote:
a) horse & carriage pg 67 (my favorite)
b) purse pg 44 AND shoes pg 41
c) girl with record player pg 50

Also if there is still a spot in the second Disney group I'd love to have it :) Classic Disney--pg 34 (Mad Hatter)

For group O--Old West--pg 66 (Barn)

Lastly--can you please remove me from group D. I'll never be able to use that many dinosaurs.

Thanks so much

Can I please have a spot in the 2nd phrase group. I'd like to make stars an stripes in the stand and salute cart. Page 59.
Please and thank you. And if you want me to wait and see if someone else wants the spot first that's ok too!! I don't want to be greedy. :)

No problem!!!

So, I "had" to buy a new cart for the girly girl group ;) I'll be making something from Formal Occasion.

Let's have a vote:
a) horse & carriage pg 67 (my favorite)
b) purse pg 44 AND shoes pg 41
c) girl with record player pg 50

Also if there is still a spot in the second Disney group I'd love to have it :) Classic Disney--pg 34 (Mad Hatter)

For group O--Old West--pg 66 (Barn)

Lastly--can you please remove me from group D. I'll never be able to use that many dinosaurs.

Thanks so much

LOL Had to, huh?? I vote horse & carriage since we had h & c for our wedding! Will add you to the Disney group. Noting the Old West selection. I agree on the Dinosaur thing...I am switching to the Dreams Come True cart...I know it's Disney and there is a seperate group for that, but I'm trying to mix the group up a bit. I will leave you in for now in case you still want to with the change. But, if you still want out, let me know!

Switch me to Doodlecharms - watermelon please, for Grp D. DS just informed me that he is not too old for Valentine's Day cards -- I already need to make 17 dinosaurs!

Switch me to Doodlecharms - watermelon please, for Grp D. DS just informed me that he is not too old for Valentine's Day cards -- I already need to make 17 dinosaurs!

OK!! LOL Then we will be down to only the one dinosaur! Does that work?

Lisa - do you want back in the group now?

Erin, Princess Julia is out straight with school work and drama is starting again next week. I couldn't even convince her to join my first swap! She says maybe in late spring she will be up for more swapping.

Cheryl, horse and carriage has my vote. I am hoping to be able to do a horse and carriage ride with Julia for her sweet 16 trip next year. I am already planning the album, I may need a support group soon.

Cassey

Please add me to Grp J -Joys of the Season, page 69, Holly

For doodlecharms, the page number is 98

Also, for grp L -- if you'd like I can switch to Locker Talk - would the report card be okay? page 59

Erin, Princess Julia is out straight with school work and drama is starting again next week. I couldn't even convince her to join my first swap! She says maybe in late spring she will be up for more swapping.

Cheryl, horse and carriage has my vote. I am hoping to be able to do a horse and carriage ride with Julia for her sweet 16 trip next year. I am already planning the album, I may need a support group soon.

Cassey

No problem...just wanted to let you know!! :thumbsup2

Please add me to Grp J -Joys of the Season, page 69, Holly

For doodlecharms, the page number is 98

Also, for grp L -- if you'd like I can switch to Locker Talk - would the report card be okay? page 59

Got it!

Thanks everyone in group D for being flexible :hug: I'll stay in now :thumbsup2 Also for the girly group I'll make horse & carriage :lovestruc May I please add gorup G--Gypsy Wanderings--cupcake with an extra layer for the wrapper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter