Creativity Block

ScrappinBear

I'm Addicted !!!
Okay.... I am having a creative block...... I pulled out all my stuff this morning and all I managed to do was put a Merry Christmas Sticker on a page and STARE at the rest !! This is sooooooooo frustrating....... I think I need to surf the internet for some ideas this afternoon !

Anyone have any ideas?????

Debbie

What kind of pages are you working on? Is it Disney related? :)

Right now, No... just general stuff.... my DS is 5 and my DD is 3 so I have a lot of catching up to do ! I have so many pictures !!!

I read a few tips in one of the magazines a while back - they had a few suggestions, one was to just start - just do a rough page, even though you aren't going to like it, and then when you are done, you will be 'warmed' up - you will either think of better ideas as you go, or else, come back to the page later and 'fix' it, but you 'creativity' will be started.

I guess I would do this with doubles, or else at least photo's that you aren't so bothered about.

there were some other good ideas - I'll see if I can find the article

Bev

When I have blocks like this (which is often) I usually get triangles or short cuts of colors in the photographs and place in the corners and just start trying the various pics out on the page. Not adhering anything, just getting it out. Usually something will start to come together. I have wasted soooo much time just looking at a blank page and a stack of pictures. Good luck.

Lisa

When I'm totally stumped I've pulled out my Creative Memories fast formulas books. ~ they're a lifesaver. Easy designs that you can adapt to whatever subject you're scrapping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter