Crazy Japanese game show

Tiggeroo

Grammar Nazi
Has anybody seen this strange Japanese game show. I forget what it is called, but they have to go thru some sort of obstacle course and not fall or anything. It is dubbed over in crazy English, sort of like mystery science theatre/iron chef. It is really funny.

Yes I've seen it before . . .it's called something like Extreme Stunts or something . . .it is hysterical . . .especially with all the voice overs . . . :D

and some of their falls are something else......but I laughed so hard at the interviewer after the courses.....hysterical...and a wee bit risque..hahaha

YES YES YES!!!

"Most Extreme Elimination" on TNN - Saturday nights and Sunday Nights.

This show is one of the FUNNIEST things on TV - these people get completely CREAMED on these stunts!! I laughed SO hard when I saw it this weekend - the people swinging on the rope out to land on the "island" in the water... they fell SO hard - how'd they get up afterwards???? The Japanese show is called "Takeshi's Castle" or something like that - those people are wacky!

And the dubbing... Oh man.... That's what makes the show. I'm glad we're not the only one watching this. What a RIOT!

I was just telling a friend about this show. DH and I laughed so hard on Sat. night watching this I thought we were going to wake up DS. :) The voiceovers are hilarious and the stunts were quite crazy.

Yes my dh and I have watched it a few times and have laughed so hard till our sides hurt. The stunts are pretty wild and the dubbing is hilarious. This show is always good for lifting your spirits if you have had a bad day!!:cool: :cool:

I wonder what the real show is like. The people get hurt and just keep coming back for more.

I wonder what they are really saying too. I wonder if it's really serious in Japan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter