Covered Patio coming to Chicken Guy

Six months ago I would have been super-excited about this. As a Food Network fan, I always wanted to try Guy Fieri's restaurant, and would have loved the new patio. But then in January, I tried Manet Chauhan's restaurant (she's another FN Star), Eet, and no other counter serve at Disney Springs has a chance, with me at least.

Unless it is just me the last time we ate there they changed the chicken to what tasted like it came out of a bad freezer bag. I would eat in the sun for the original chicken.

Six months ago I would have been super-excited about this. As a Food Network fan, I always wanted to try Guy Fieri's restaurant, and would have loved the new patio. But then in January, I tried Manet Chauhan's restaurant (she's another FN Star), Eet, and no other counter serve at Disney Springs has a chance, with me at least.
Not sure how I missed that she had a restaurant, after looking at the menu we'll be giving it a try next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter