~Cousins Trip/ Mom and Dad celebrate 30 years PTR!! We LEAVE in 1 MONTH

DisneyFairy19

Disney Bride 10-4-08!!! Annual Passholder!!! Been
HELLO:wave2:

Hi everyone! My name is Christina I am pretty new to this section of the boards I am very avid over on the weddings and honeymoon section.

A little intro about me and then we will be onto the PTR fase.

I am 27 years old and have been with my husband since HS, we marked 10 years this past May 21. We got married in WDW at the WP and reception at the Grand. It was truly a magical day. If you would like to read moreClick Here(happy reading:surfweb:)

CG0318310-4-08-2.jpg

I spend my days as an interior designer and by night a wife...lol... I truly enjoy reading, getting myself lost in a good book and have an extensive library. I love decorating my home and spending time with family and dining out with friends... I also have 21 Disney snowglobes

ok enough about me.. Lets get onto to this PTR..

Dates and Cast

September 24-27, 2009
Port Orleans Riverside
We are part of :yay:Free Dining:yay:

Cast:
Me - Christina (27) LOVE Disney and anything with fairies
Sister- Alexis or I call her Lex (23) Loves Daisy Duck and wanting to get married in Disney- YEY I get to plan another WDW wedding:goodvibes
poor dad:sad2:
Cousin- Amanda (25) LOVES Disney and Donald Duck is her man
Cousins daughter Victoria (12) Loves Tinkerbell and will not be quiet about this trip
Cousins daughter Melanie (12) Thinks she is Jasmine and calls me everyday about this trip
CG0165810-4-08copy-1.jpg

Mom and Dad Celebrating 30 years married
Mom Carmen (56) Loves Mickey and all things Disney
Dad Angel (64) LOVES Goofy and is a true kid at heart when in WDW

Mom and Dad on the right
CG0295410-4-08.jpg

I am coming up to my 90 day mark and I have alot of ideas for my parents.... I want to get them a 2 tier cake like how we did for their 25 anniversary at California Grill.

I need to call Disney Floral to decorate their room all pretty before their arrival

September 24- Jiko
September 25- Citricos (Cake Delivered)
Spetember 26- Coral Reef (Special Menu)

Cousins Trip
September 24- 1900 Park Fare or Chef Mickeys
September 25- MNSSHP we are all going as Prinesses
Me- Cinderella
Lex- Snow White
Amanda- Pocahontas
Victoria- Belle
Melanie- Jasmine
The girls dont know but we are keeping our fingers crossed for Cinderella's Royal table
Spetember 26- Epcot for Food and Wine ( not sure where to eat)

So I have all my thoughts written down, I will be adding lots more:surfweb:

Your wedding pics are so pretty!!!

We will be there a couple wks before you! (8th-16th) Just made our ADR's. We were able to get everything we had on the list, hopefully you will too!

Cant wait to hear more!

Welcome to the Trip Report's board.
We actually have a Pre-trip board, where others such as yourself are planning trips to WDW. Hopefully you will meet other's going at the same time. I am going to move your thread to the board.
When you return from WDW, give me a PM and I'll move you back.
Ohmari

Hi christina,

i have followed you over here from your beautifull wedding journal!!!

i am very much looking forward to reading about this trip!!

hope you all have a fun time and i look forward to seeing the pics of you all dressed up for mnsshp!!!

UPDATE June 26​

Update 6/26/09-

So this morning I called my sister Lex at 7:10am- and I asked her if she was on the other line with Disney- she was still sleeping and she woke up like a mad women and said “OMG I forgot, I will call you back”

Well we wanted for our girls cousin trip to have dinner at CRT before MNSSHP, well it was booked. I cant believe that CRT in September when all kids are back in school, this place is booked. Not only CRT but also Crystal Palace. So she made ressies for Tony’s ( I haven’t eaten there so I think it will be fun)

Here are our ADR’s:

September 24- 1900 Park Fare
September 25 Tony’s at MK
September 26 Garden Grill at Epcot- I haven’t eaten here either

On the other hand we got my parents their ADR’s
September 24- The Wave at the Contemporary
September 25- Boma
September 26 Coral Reef

So I called Disney Dining when I got to work and the lady was not very helpful, I didn’t know if it was her first day- so I was trying to get information on what I can have the restaurants do for my parents. I wanted to do a special menu for them with pictures, now only V&A’s do that.
So I got the direct line to the restaurants and I am going to see what they can do- anyone have any ideas???

Hey Christina! Glad you could make your ADR's!!!!

I have never been to Tony's either. I would like to try that place out. I also want to try out the Wave place since Lynn's review was really good.

That sucks that they lady wasn't friendly or helpful. Rude people don't belong in Disney. :headache:

Hey Christina, i loved your wedding & honeymoon TR, so glad to see a new trippie coming from you :)
I love that picture you have posted on your wedding day with you and your husband and the gorgeous cinderella carriage, you both look gorgeous.

Sorry you couldn't get reservations for CRT or Crystal palace, sounds like a great trip you have planned still, look forward to reading more :)

Hi Christina! If you really want the CP for your cousins, keep calling. People cancel all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter