Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I mailed two envies out to Lisa this morning, and got a nice chunky one from Diane this afternoon.

Mailed to cameron991 today. Received from eyor44 on Saturday

Hello All! :):):) I won't be able to run a :santa::santa: Secret Santa :santa::santa:event this time and I'm wondering if anyone else wants to coordinate it for 2021? Please drop me a note if you're thinking it might be fun and have the time available to coordinate it. Thank you!:santa::santa: Thank you!:santa::santa:

I received from NYCDiane today, and mailed out to Lisa this afternoon.

I mailed out to Lisa yesterday, and received an envie from Diane over the weekend.

Happy Friday! I'm sorry everyone but I think we'll have to cancel the 2021 Secret Santa exchange. Maybe we can resume it in 2022 or maybe it's run its course. I know we're all busy and have a lot on our plates especially between now and the end of the year so it's all good. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy time with friends and family! Stay well, stay safe! Hugs to all!

Received from DVCLaurie this week but last weeks envie never arrived.

Alyssa -- I'll be mailing out tomorrow. I get my inserts early.

Enjoy!

I mailed out to Lisa yesterday, and received from Diane yesterday too. Hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving!

I mailed to Lisa yesterday and received from Diane on Thursday. :)

Last edited:
I received an envie and a card from NYCDiane! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter