Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I mailed out to Lisa this afternoon, and came home to an envie from NYCDiane. Sending a small one to Lisa tomorrow, too!

Mailing to @natashag76 today- I got my paper early so I will drop the envie at the post office today.

I received from @cameron991 this week on Wednesday ~I really appreciate the baby food ips....my granddaughter is just starting baby foods~thank you!

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I hope and pray that all who are in the North East are safe from Henri.

I have been receiving from NYCDiane the past couple of weeks. Thanks so much for all of the fun envelopes. I have been mailing to Quasi each week.

I mailed a small envie to Lisa today; I only got one paper delivered yesterday, and my held papers from vacation never made it either :(
Henri was a bust for us, which was totally fine!! Hope everyone else stayed safe, too! I did receive an envie from Diane too!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter