Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

DVCLaurie - I received last week's and this week's envies today. Thank you!

Alyssa -- my friend gave a bunch of inserts so ill have at 3 envies headed your way Monday! Enjoy!!

HAPPY 2021 EVERYONE!!!!!

@alyssa810 - I got a very old envie and your most recent one last week.

@eyor44 - already sorted and a thick envie has been dropped off at the post office!
I'm glad to know they are getting to you at last - I'm sorry you're getting the old ones late. Hopefully now that the holidays are over they will speed up. I'll be mailing out this afternoon too.

My first week back on the train in years. Today's newspaper only had 1 insert. Can I supplement with printable coupons?

My first week back on the train in years. Today's newspaper only had 1 insert. Can I supplement with printable coupons?
Sure you can! Too bad you didn't get last week's paper. There were several inserts in ours. Maybe 5 if I remember right!

Sure you can! Too bad you didn't get last week's paper. There were several inserts in ours. Maybe 5 if I remember right!

I would have gone out to the store, but I was having covid-like symptoms. Thankfully, I'm 100% this week! I've been hoping the local paper would offer their usual groupon for $10/year but no such luck.

I'm glad to know they are getting to you at last - I'm sorry you're getting the old ones late. Hopefully now that the holidays are over they will speed up. I'll be mailing out this afternoon too.

I think all mail has been really slow the past couple of months. It is taking 7 days for Ruthie's envelopes to get to me, meaning I would receive them on Mondays. I haven't received anything for the past two weeks but looks like I'll be receiving one tomorrow. My printer decided to stop printing correctly so I can't print any coupons, nor could I find the free paper from this past week that usually has coupons, so I only have the one insert from today's paper to send. I did send my son to the store to get an extra paper.

Hi all! As I read your postings of slow mail and envies arriving late I want to remind everyone how important it is to mail your coupons on Monday of each week and then to post so your train buddy knows without a doubt that your envie was sent. There isn't much we can do about slow mail service once the envies leave our hands but mailing your envies on Monday is definitely doing our part to get them there on time. Thank you, everyone! Stay safe and stay well!

No envie last week. Hopefully it will arrive this week

Alyssa, I have a teeny envie headed out to you today. Only 1 insert in my Sunday paper. I hope to see my friend this week and they have a pile of inserts for me!

I had no inserts in yesterday's paper (small town living) and didn't receive anything last week. I'm getting my envies anywhere between four days and four weeks. It is crazy town these days! As soon as I have something to send out, I'll do it!

I mailed out today to Ruthie, the tracking says you should get it on Friday. It's a good sized one from the 4 envies I got from Diane last week. This week's papers just had 1 insert, but last week's had 4 I think.

I forgot to post that I had mailed to Quasi123 this past Monday and have been working on a new envelope with the coupons from the free local paper I get. Hoping there are more in the larger paper tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter