• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Envie arrived from my train buddy today. Love the Fancy Feast and Gevalia coupons especially! Happy weekend, everyone! Have a blessed and joyous Easter!

Envie arrived from my train buddy today. Love the Fancy Feast and Gevalia coupons especially! Happy weekend, everyone! Have a blessed and joyous Easter!

Me again! I forgot to mention to all our train riders when I posted that I'm not at all sure if you'll get a P&G insert in tomorrow's paper. Regardless, please forward whatever you've received this week that you don't want to your train buddy on Monday. Thank you!

Hope everyone had a very happy Easter! Shel, yours will go out in the morning. Have a great week!

Last edited:
Rec'd an envie from Dj/SHIPOO. Thank you!

Envie readyto send to Amy/HULAGIRL87.

My paper didn't have a P&G insert, so just sent what I had. My DD addressed my envie for me, so if there are any problems let me know.

Have a great week!

Rec'd an envie from Dj/SHIPOO. Thank you!

Envie readyto send to Amy/HULAGIRL87.

My paper didn't have a P&G insert, so just sent what I had. My DD addressed my envie for me, so if there are any problems let me know.

Have a great week!

No P&G for us here either. I have a feeling it will be included in next weekend's newspapers.

of2dbeach...didn't have any inserts in the paper yesterday, but did get 3 envies from alyssa810 on Thursday that I went through and sent out to you today.

Two more envies from alyssa80 arrived today! Thanks!!

Sorry I didn't post last week but envie received from Ruthie and envie mailed out to Alyssa.

I just got an envie from Ruthie and will try to go through it & mail out to Alyssa tomorrow. No inserts yesterday so this will be a thin one.

I completely forgot to post that I was going on vacation. I will get out an envie ASAP!

Receiving right on time :)

Nothing in our newspaper and I'm still waiting for last week's to arrive. Chicago mail is notoriously bad - this is no reflection on Shortstuff. Ascsoon as I get something I'll pass it along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter