Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I'm so sorry you guys I'm in bed with the flu haven't been to work or the store or anywhere. I promise I will get out tomorrow. To make up for it I put some tide qs in!

Sending to AMY/HULAGIRL87 & receiving from MARY/DZNYBOUND just fine!

HUGE envie went out to MickeyCrocs yesterday - and another going out today!! (My mom gave me a bunch of inserts!) Just a side note - next Monday 4/17 - I will be mailing on Monday - but, the week after, 4/24 - I will be mailing on Tuesday - we get back from Disney on Monday! YAY!!
Receiving from HulaGirl87 weekly! Thank you!

Mailed a small envie to ibleedblue on Monday from a found insert on my table; I had to go to the post office yesterday (Tuesday) with 2 biggies that have tracking and are expected to arrive on Friday.

HUGE envie went out to MickeyCrocs yesterday - and another going out today!! (My mom gave me a bunch of inserts!) Just a side note - next Monday 4/17 - I will be mailing on Monday - but, the week after, 4/24 - I will be mailing on Tuesday - we get back from Disney on Monday! YAY!!
Receiving from HulaGirl87 weekly! Thank you!
Omg thank you for the paper gold! I messaged you a question when you have a moment

Happy weekend to all! :flower1: Since it's a holiday weekend there probably won't be any new inserts, but please forward whatever you received this past week that you don't want to your train buddy on Monday. :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter