Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

Hey LoriABil!

I am going to go ahead and send out an envie on Tuesday! It will be small, my sender is on vacation so I haven't received anything for this week yet, but I will be getting a paper tomorrow and will send you out some coupons!!

Have a great 4th!

:thumbsup2

t_daniels - Received your envelope today!!! USPS actually got it here fairly quickly!!:cool1:

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Not many coupons today in the paper!....... Glad I have a good size stock pile!

NOLANSANGEL your envie will be mail out on Tuesday! :thumbsup2

Happy 4th everyone!!

:guilty:I am the worst train buddy ever :guilty:

I just found last week's two envelopes in my work bag..guess I never made it to the post office

:guilty:I am the worst train buddy ever :guilty:

I just found last week's two envelopes in my work bag..guess I never made it to the post office

Don't worry about it; life happens. I've done it before too. I was actually on vacation last week and only got home today so last week's mail is only getting delivered to me on Tuesday.

P.S. You're not a bad train buddy either. ;)

Can anyone tell me what was on the back page of the P&G insert this week?? I grabbed my Sunday paper, checked for the coupons, saw the insert, and bought it. When I got home, I realized there was no front or back page to the insert! :scared1: Going through the pages, I found the front page stuffed in the middle with the back page (very) obviously torn off.

Hmmmm........

BTW, T_Daniels, I'll be sending you out an envie on Tuesday morning. It will be a thin one since I only have this week's insert and a couple of other coupons. I may buy an "All You" and include coupons from that, too.

MyDizneyBoyz, No envie this week? :confused3 I'm thinking maybe it went out late or something but, as of yesterday, no envie. I know you're always on-point with your mailings to me so I was a little concerned.

NYCDIANE That stinks about your P&G coupon pack! so sorry :( i don't remember what was on the back page.

SHORTSTUFF7429 I will be dropping your envie at the P.O. tomorrow, so it should go out first thing Tuesday morning.

Saved $16.37 in coupons at CVS today. Got a coupon at the magic coupon machine for a free Hershey's choc bar....already had one that I printed a few weeks ago, so we enjoyed 2 free candy bars on the way to the park :)
Also got back $10 in ECB to spend later, plus a $10 gas gift card. I heart CVS!

Saved $1.50 using a coupon at Marble Slab Creamery.

Can someone repost the address of the address where we can send expired coupons? I have collected quite a stack that have expired in June but can't find the address where I sent them last.
Thanks!

Can someone repost the address of the address where we can send expired coupons? I have collected quite a stack that have expired in June but can't find the address where I sent them last.
Thanks!

Rhama Poole
PSC 80 Box 21824
APO AP 96387

Hope many of us are sending our expired Q's to her. She uses what she wants and takes the rest to their commissary and chapel where they have sharing bins so that many families can take advantage of the savings. Just a reminder that they can use coupons up to six months beyond expiration. Thanks for sending them on to our overseas military rather than throwing them out. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter