• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Couples Trip!!!

Hello all!!!

My husband and I will be taking our first trip to Disney as adults later this year. We have been watching what seems like all the YouTube videos to get us prepared to our trip. We are new DVC Owners at Animal Kingdom and have spent many years researching this magical place and cant wait for our Welcome Home trip. Any suggestions on date night dinners or just cool places to see and experience while at the parks. I am looking forward to drinking around the world at Epcot, and checking out all of the shopping and restaurants at Disney Springs. What are some of your favorite spots to go? I have not been to Disney since I was a kid back in the early 2000's and I know a lot has changed since that time. I think I am looking most forward to being back in the bubble, riding some of my favorites like Tower of Terror, and the Haunted Mansion, and getting to experience new ones like Guardians!! Thank you all in advance!!
Wine bar George is worth a go. Nice glass of wine or two with a few nibbles.

I second the idea of Jiko's for dinner. The wife and I went there on our couple trip and it was special. I am a little biased as I knew the chef back then, not sure he is still there, but I am sure it's still great. We have been wanting to do Flying Fish at the Boardwalk as well. Take a nice leisurely boat ride on crescent lake. We like to sit in the back and feel the fresh breeze. Couple trips are great, just go with the flow and not so many people to try and please.

Tiffins is also a wonderful place if you are at Animal Kingdom. We've always had delicious meals there as a couple and usually go every time we visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter