"Couples" Massage at GF

'Where the Sand turns to Gold"
Has anyone done the couples massage at GF? My DH and I are going down for our 22nd Anniversary and we thought that would be a nice thing to do. It is kind of expensive - $375.00 for 80 minutes. We thought maybe just a few cocktails and a nice dinner afterward.

OMG!! $375 for a couples massage? I should move to Florida and work there...I am a licensed massage therapist in NY and I charge $85 for a 90 minute massage with an extra $15 if I have to travel to you...that would total $185. Wow...that better be one h*ll of a good massage...hope you enjoy it!

Renee

we did the couples massage at the gf back in 03 & it was very relaxing & romantic. we did dinner at narcossess afterwards & watched the fireworks from the restaurant balcony/terrace.

however were going to the mandara spa this trip for a couples massage, they have a private hot tub in the couples massage suite & its 80 less, $300 for 80 minutes.

Congrats on your 22nd anniversary! (our 8th was jan 27 :goodvibes )

WOW! IMO that is way too much for a couples massage! But it's your money and by all means spend it the way you want! :sunny: Dont forget the tax and 18% tip. I know you want to do something special for your anniversary, but have you thought about you and your DH going to a day spa the day you fly out or even the day you fly home?? You both could get hours of pampering for $385! My Dh and I always go to the day spa the day before we fly out, just to start everything off relaxed. I havent even looked at the spa prices at disney because I just couldnt relax with all that goes on at Disney. However, I do go to the Mandara spa at Universal. And its really wonderful! Yes you pay resort prices, but they dont seem to be anywhere near what disney is asking!

Whatever you guys do I know it will be romantic! Have fun and please let us know how it was :wave2:

$ 375.00 for a Massage ????? I have some SWAMP LAND for sale , that I know you would be interested in , if you paid for a massage at $ 375.00 !!! Must have won the Lottery ............. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter