Counts as 2 snack credits?

KangaFan

Hoping to someday be as patient as Kanga
Has anyone ever heard of anything that counts for 2 snack credits? My daughter ordered a beignet sundae at POFQ and the cashier said it counts as 2 snack credits. There was nothing on the sign and I’ve seen much more $$ things as 1 credit so I am wondering if this was incorrect on her part.

Has anyone ever heard of anything that counts for 2 snack credits? My daughter ordered a beignet sundae at POFQ and the cashier said it counts as 2 snack credits. There was nothing on the sign and I’ve seen much more $$ things as 1 credit so I am wondering if this was incorrect on her part.

According to allearsnet.com, it's not supposed to be a snack credit at all.

Still, I've never heard of them charging two credits for a snack. Perhaps because it's two snacks put together? Beignets would be one snack credit and a single scoop of ice cream is also a snack credit.

That’s what I was thinking. The ice cream is one snack and the beignets are one credit

Not everything listed as,a snack qualifies on dining plan as a snack. Anything on the dining plan that is a snack credit is easy to spot. There is a purple and white icon next to it. As PP said, according to all ears, it's not a qualified snack. Cashier charged her 1 credit for beignets (snack credit) and 1 credit for ice cream (snack credit)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter