country inn and suites universal blvd

pilesoflaundry

it doesn't get scratched as often
We often stay at country inn and suites on road trips because it accomodates all of us and free breakfast. So in general I know we like them.

I'm specifically asking about the one at 7701 universal blvd for this sept. I have stayed at the downtown disney area one and it was fine but I've seen mixed reviews about the calypso way one. So unsure about the u. blvd one.

This one is about 4 miles from seaworld and only $63 a night online with the florida resident rate. Do they have fridges in the room and is it clean/safe? Trip advisor doesn't help me much.

I have stayed at most of them with fridges. I only need it for 2 nights as a place to sleep while we go to seaworld so not sure I want to pay $82 a night at the dtd location but at least I know it's safe and clean. We decided to stay at sog for the other nights while we do disney for 2 days. they don't have availability for the rest of the stay so we are trying cheap for 2 nights.

Also anyone know if there is a new policy? We are a family of 5 and always stay in a standard room, stayed in Feb. at the dtd location in a standard room and now they are telling me on the phone they shouldn't have done that and we have to stay in a kids suite. Online they let me book it as standard so hmm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter