Costume and Weather Debate for 1yoa

maciec

AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
Hi! We will be attedning MNSSHP on the 26th. I am having a hard time finding a costume for my 1 year old son. I just don't know about the weather factor.

I would really like to get him the Stitch costume from the Disney Store, but I don't know if that will be too hot. I don't know what to do.

I need some input actually HELP!!!!

We went in early October last year and it was still really hot! I bought a cute little tigger costume for my almost 2 year old DS and it was too hot for him to wear. It wasnt even one of those big heavy furry ones. This was just made out of sweat shirt material. I ended up putting him in a halloween t shirt and shorts. He still was cute as could be and much more comfortable!! Id maybe bring the costume incase it DID get cold, but if its a warm night, I think it will be too much.

He will be too hot...
Last year It was HOT and HUMID.. We all did our photos, looked around, posed with strangers..(they asked LOL) and then when we started getting cranky off with our Costumes...Since the rides and such werent our focus for the party, we just piled them in the stroller, and had fun...

Hello
I agree, last year it was very warm and humid!! It needs to be something light weight.

Also, maciec...what does your user name mean?

Just curious, as my name is Maci!!!

Have fun at the party! We are having no MNSSHP withdrawals this year!
But we get to do MVMCP instead!!

Thanks for all of the responses. I think that I will stick to my little guy wearing a Ravens jersey and spraying his hair purple. He'll be a Baltimore Ravens fan. Simple.

maci .... actually, you may regret knowing the answer, but our cats name is Macie (after the lady on the B&B) and our last name starts with C....hence maciec

Oh well!! Thought I might meet another maci!:p

Well I guess I did! Meow!:cat:

Originally posted by maciec
maci .... actually, you may regret knowing the answer, but our cats name is Macie (after the lady on the B&B) and our last name starts with C....hence maciec

Beats having the same name as a dog! :teeth:

T&B

We went 2 years ago and our then 1 year old son did not wear his Pooh costume(it was soo hot that night) he instead went as a baseball player. He had a short sleeved pinstriped outfit that said Yankees on the back.
Funny think is that last year he refused to wear a costume at home and went Trick or treating wearing blue sweatpants a Tshirt and his Yankee warm up jacket. LOL
So if your son has a little baseball or football jersey, something like that, I think that would work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter