Costco Has 4 Day Park Hoppers For $259.99

Sorry. Need to add. I needed two. So I bought one, then I used the Costco cash card to purchase the second one
Awesome! Can I use the cash card for gas? (spent a record price for Costco gas yesterday)
Does it say if the tickets are upgradeable to an annual pass? Are there block out dates? Thanks.

I called Disneyland about upgrading the ticket to a five-day. I think I understand that they will charge the difference between what you paid and their cost for a five day ($31), not the difference between the Disneyland cost for a four-day hopper and a five-day hopper ($15). Is this correct, my husband thinks I'm wrong (I hope I am).

Disney policy is that you pay the difference between what you paid and what the cost of the ticket you are upgrading to. You lose any discount.

Arizona! Just called. Paradise Valley Mall costco is putting them out in the next few days!

This is great news!

Does anyone know if there is also a kids one and what the price/gift card value is?

Thanks so much for posting this deal!

My daughter who works at Costco in Vallejo, CA confirmed that they have them out for sale already.

Just called our local Costco, she confirmed they would arrive the end of October, but could not confirm the $50.00 Costco card.

:thumbsup2 Woohoo! I just called HoJo and was able to add another night in the Kids Suite for our November stay in anticipation of finding these at Costco. We were originally only going to the parks for three days but this is all the excuse I need to add a little more magic :cool1: Fingers crossed they hit the Bay Area Costcos soon!

I found them today at the Mountain View Costco (Bay area). :goodvibes

The $50 card was bundled with the tickets, and you pick them up on your way out.

Just came from Lakewood (SoCal) . Price is $259.99, for 4 day hopper. Comes with $50 Costco GC. Ticket must be used within 13 days after first day (so 2 calendar weeks) and there are no blackout days. The older tickets had a few months in which to use all your days. My friend in Seattle was quoted $250 for them, so if you are out of state, I would call to confirm the price.

Thank you for posting this is awesome
Is there only adult passes?
It is still cheaper for me to get an adult pass for my ds, but is this ok ( a boy using an adult pass?)
Oh and is there any tax on $259.99?

Thank you

I found them today at the Mountain View Costco (Bay area). :goodvibes

The $50 card was bundled with the tickets, and you pick them up on your way out.

:goodvibes This is my home Costco! I'm beyond excited! We get to go for 4 days now!! Were there kid passes?

Disney policy is that you pay the difference between what you paid and what the cost of the ticket you are upgrading to. You lose any discount.

Yep. If you are interested in a 5-day PH pass, ignore all 4-day PH tickets unless they are more than $125 less than the 5 day price ($290).

Saw these today at the Foster City Costco too (SF Bay area). There does not appear to be a child's version. But seems like you still save a good bit off the child's price anyway (once you account for the Costco cash card).

Thank you for posting this is awesome
Is there only adult passes?
It is still cheaper for me to get an adult pass for my ds, but is this ok ( a boy using an adult pass?)
Oh and is there any tax on $259.99?

Thank you

Anyone seen any of these costco tickets that expire AFTER February? I am trying to put together a May trip an this price would be a bonus!

Anyone seen any of these costco tickets that expire AFTER February? I am trying to put together a May trip an this price would be a bonus!

We have an April trip but I'm not keeping my fingers crossed. I'm guessing this promotion is just to drum up business until the spring break/summer crowds return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter