Costco- Grand Floridian packages available for spring break

Just popped up for me this morning.
5 nights with 5 day hoppers for $6k

Question about booking a Costco package. I currently have an AP, if I were to book a package, can I save the value of those tickets if I don't activate them for a future trip, or does that automatically happen?

Question about booking a Costco package. I currently have an AP, if I were to book a package, can I save the value of those tickets if I don't activate them for a future trip, or does that automatically happen?
You used to be able to call Costco and they could book without tickets for APs. It's been a few years, so I'm not sure if that's still an option.

You used to be able to call Costco and they could book without tickets for APs. It's been a few years, so I'm not sure if that's still an option.
Was it still a discounted price at that time with just the room portion being booked?

This was for a family of 4 (2 teens). Room and tickets only. Checked this morning and it's still available.

Is it only for certain dates? I’m checking and can’t find availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter