Cost of portraits in Epcot or MK

sorchamac

Do what you like, like what you do.
I understand that you can get silhouettes or charcoal portraits done at either MK or Epcot. Can anyone tell me how much these cost? If you've had it done, were you happy with the results? I'm not interested in caricature drawings.

Thanks-

Sorcha

I can't remember the exact cost, but it seemed reasonable for three copies when we were there in May. There was an artist on Main Street in the MK and at DD. We've done this 4-5 times over the years and have really enjoyed seeing our DDs grow up. It's a great keepsake.

$7, I wonder if they are the same there? I used to get one of my kids every year when they were small, and just got one of DD last year They are excellent quality and it is amazing to watch them, they do it so quickly. You get two silhouttes too, opposite directions of the same profile. It is mounted on a nice cardboard mat. Mine have held up nicely, the oldest one being about 15 years old. I've never done the charcoals at DL I think they were always to $$$ for me.

bump

Anyone else know about these?

I'd really appreciate it so I can try to budget for it.

Sorcha

The silhouettes are $7 for two (one facing each direction). I know we paid a little extra to get the frame -- maybe another $5 or so. I'm not sure about the portraits.

we had them done 6 yrs ago (silhouette) and they look great in oval frame, i thought we paid 15 bucks each (??)

we will hang them on the wall.

this year we are getting one of our dog's profile done......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter