Coronodo Springs Review

We were lucky enough to try concierge at the Poly with the 40% off code. My family loved the convenience of the lounge and the monorail was a big plus because we have a two year old and a five year old. It was so much easier to just push then onto the monorail instead of getting them out of the stroller and folding it up. We had a patio room at the Poly, so the kids loved the ducks and the huge glass slider with a patio offered us lovely views. We didn't love Captain Cooks for counter service. The only offerings for lunch/dinner are a burger, turkey sandwich, salad, a noodle bowl, and a flatbread pizza. Not a big selection if you are there for a long time. The selection and dining area at the Peppermill Market is much better IMO. The rooms are bigger at the Poly, but we did not feel cramped at Coronodo. I asked my husband if he felt the Poly was worth the extra and he said no. For me it is kind of a toss up. I definitely enjoyed having the patio. We went to Magic Kingdom and Epcot a lot, so the monorail was great. In the end, I don't think I would pay twice as much for the Poly than CS. If I got a great discount again I would definitely go back, but at rack rate I would go for CS. I didn't experience any of the negatives at CS that I have read about. I didn't see a lot of convention goers in suits (although I read that there was at least one big convention while I was there) I didn't find it entirely too spread out (though I had a room close to El Centro) I found every staff member from check in, to mousekeeping, to waitresses, to be extremely friendly and helpful. Anyway, I am rambling now. Good luck with you're decision, I am sure you will have a wonderful time whatever you choose!:goodvibes

Thank you!:daisy:

Thanks Buzz for all the great info and beautiful Christmas pics. This is a birthday trip for my DH and I know he's going to love CSR.
Joan

We will be here the 4th to the 9th. Thanks for posting the Christmas photos it is getting me psyched. I was a little worried about staying here because I am traveling alone with my 5 yr old who is half my height and half my weight. If we had to walk long distances I can barely carry him if he were tired. I did request a building near the front. I think it was bld 9 or 8 (a or b). I think. Any further reccomendations on building and room choice?

We will be there Nov 9-12 (2nd half of our trip). Can't wait. I think this resort is definitely the most beautiful.

We also love CSR. Very nice pics and nice of you to share them. :earsboy:

We were at Coronodo Springs from Sept 20-23 before heading over to the Poly for seven nights. Thank you so much, Buzz, for you're beautiful website! We would not have tried CS if not for that and we ended up loving it! I am just bummed as next time my youngest will be three and we will not be able to stay there again. :sad1:

Anyway, we checked in on the 20th around 12:30 pm. Our room wasn't ready, so we explored the resort and had lunch at the Pepper Market. My family loved the Pepper Market. There was a large selection with huge portions. We did not find it confusing at all. We checked back in around 2:30 and our room was ready. We were in Casitas building 1 on the first floor. I was delighted until we opened the door and we were hit with a disgusting smell. My five year old immediately yells "Yuck, it smells like poop in here!" :eek: Anyway, it was actually cigarette smoke. The room smelled like it had been recently smoked in and it reeked. My DH went to go to the front desk and immediately returned with a lady in a suit. I mean, less than five minutes later. Come to find out, she was walking near the room and he grabbed her. She came and checked out the room and couldn't believe how badly it smelled. She said that they have been having problems with people still smoking in the non smoking rooms. I will add that we were right next to a courtyard were smoking was permitted, so it was pretty ridiculous that someone couldn't take ten steps outside to smoke. The lady was wonderful and called the main desk and had us moved down three doors within ten minutes. I was so pleased with the great customer service. I had new keys delivered to my door within another ten minutes and Magical Express delivered my luggage immediately thereafter. Yay!

The grounds of CS are gorgeous! The dig sight is fantastic! After moving to the Poly my kids (12 and 5) told me more than once that they liked the Coronodo pools better. My 12 yo said that the Coronodo slide was faster and more fun than the Poly slide. The playground was a big plus for my 5yo and 2yo.

I was super lucky to be in a building right next to El Centro and on the first floor. I can see that if you were way in the back I may have not been as happy because it is a hike from some of those rooms to El Centro. The beauty of the resort and the friendliness of every staff member I encountered would make it worth it though, I think. Also, mousekeeping was very good. No towel animals, but I don't expect them anyway, so no problem. Here are a couple of pics.

coronodo1.jpg

coronodo3-1.jpg

coronodoedit.jpg
Awesom pics!! Thanks for sharing!!

We were at Coronodo Springs from Sept 20-23 before heading over to the Poly for seven nights. Thank you so much, Buzz, for you're beautiful website! We would not have tried CS if not for that and we ended up loving it! I am just bummed as next time my youngest will be three and we will not be able to stay there again. :sad1:

Anyway, we checked in on the 20th around 12:30 pm. Our room wasn't ready, so we explored the resort and had lunch at the Pepper Market. My family loved the Pepper Market. There was a large selection with huge portions. We did not find it confusing at all. We checked back in around 2:30 and our room was ready. We were in Casitas building 1 on the first floor. I was delighted until we opened the door and we were hit with a disgusting smell. My five year old immediately yells "Yuck, it smells like poop in here!" :eek: Anyway, it was actually cigarette smoke. The room smelled like it had been recently smoked in and it reeked. My DH went to go to the front desk and immediately returned with a lady in a suit. I mean, less than five minutes later. Come to find out, she was walking near the room and he grabbed her. She came and checked out the room and couldn't believe how badly it smelled. She said that they have been having problems with people still smoking in the non smoking rooms. I will add that we were right next to a courtyard were smoking was permitted, so it was pretty ridiculous that someone couldn't take ten steps outside to smoke. The lady was wonderful and called the main desk and had us moved down three doors within ten minutes. I was so pleased with the great customer service. I had new keys delivered to my door within another ten minutes and Magical Express delivered my luggage immediately thereafter. Yay!

The grounds of CS are gorgeous! The dig sight is fantastic! After moving to the Poly my kids (12 and 5) told me more than once that they liked the Coronodo pools better. My 12 yo said that the Coronodo slide was faster and more fun than the Poly slide. The playground was a big plus for my 5yo and 2yo.

I was super lucky to be in a building right next to El Centro and on the first floor. I can see that if you were way in the back I may have not been as happy because it is a hike from some of those rooms to El Centro. The beauty of the resort and the friendliness of every staff member I encountered would make it worth it though, I think. Also, mousekeeping was very good. No towel animals, but I don't expect them anyway, so no problem. Here are a couple of pics.

coronodo1.jpg

coronodo3-1.jpg

coronodoedit.jpg
Those are great photos! Thanks for posting! We'll be there in early Dec. this year. Anyone else?

THANK YOU

I am FINALLY 95% confident I made the right choice of resorts for DBF's first trip (Jan 2-7)

:cool1: :woohoo: :yay:

Hotel booked, rental car booked, flights booked, I'm finally ready! Disney here we come!

THANK YOU

I am FINALLY 95% confident I made the right choice of resorts for DBF's first trip (Jan 2-7)

:cool1: :woohoo: :yay:

Hotel booked, rental car booked, flights booked, I'm finally ready! Disney here we come!
You'll love CSR! It's a very nice resort with lots of amenities, great transportation, an awesome pool and very good food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter