Coronado Springs Resort -- New Unofficial FAQ Thread -- November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be there in six days... I'll try to remember to get some!

Also, this will be our first stay -- can anyone tell me where we can get our mugs filled?

I'm so excited! :woohoo:

We'll be flying in this time next week!:banana: Can't wait. I do hope the 10 day forcast changes a bit. Calling for rain on our first 2 days there. I'll take mid 70s though. We are in the low 40s here.

Also, this will be our first stay -- can anyone tell me where we can get our mugs filled?

You can fill your refillable mugs at Cafe Rix or from Siestas pool bar at the Dig Site. Siestas is only open from 11AM to 6PM, though.

Have a great trip.

We'll be flying in this time next week!:banana: Can't wait. I do hope the 10 day forcast changes a bit. Calling for rain on our first 2 days there. I'll take mid 70s though. We are in the low 40s here.

Exactly two weeks from today we'll be checking into CSR!!!!:dance3:

Oh no, I just saw that! I hope the forecast gets better. We were at the World in May and had to deal with rain every day. Of course, we still had a great time! :thumbsup2

Hola!

We just got back yesterday (Turkey Day) from WDW and I had to work the overnight last night and now the next 5 nights but I am working on a mini yet very detailed and honest trip/dining report. Hope to get it posted within the week during one of my days off.

Kat...should I post it on here or the trip report board?

Hola!

We just got back yesterday (Turkey Day) from WDW and I had to work the overnight last night and now the next 5 nights but I am working on a mini yet very detailed and honest trip/dining report. Hope to get it posted within the week during one of my days off.

Kat...should I post it on here or the trip report board?

It's up to you. If you want to do a CSR review here and then do a trip report you can do that too. I leave it up to you. Hope you had a magical trip.

popcorn::

Just in the middle of putting together DD's xmas disney boxes. When they open it on Christmas Day the chain will be 53 days long. This along with their "letter from Mickey", a pin and mickey inside a present soft toy will let them know what we are doing for our hols!!!:yay::yay:

I am soooooo excited.
Thanks Kathy a great and very informative start to this thread. You are wonderful :worship::hug::worship:

Siesta's (11 a.m. - 6 p.m.), Cafe Rix and Pepper Market (although at Pepper Market they refill for you)

Joining in. Thanks for starting the new thread Kathy!

You're welcome. :)

I'm here, I'm here! For 4 more days, at least... :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:woohoo::dance3::woohoo:

popcorn::

Just in the middle of putting together DD's xmas disney boxes. When they open it on Christmas Day the chain will be 53 days long. This along with their "letter from Mickey", a pin and mickey inside a present soft toy will let them know what we are doing for our hols!!!:yay::yay:

I am soooooo excited.
Thanks Kathy a great and very informative start to this thread. You are wonderful :worship::hug::worship:

What fun! I'm sure DD's going to love it...and you should be excited.

You are welcome. Thanks for the kind words.

Well, we returned last week from our 10 day CSR stay. We loved it!!!! The resort is beautiful, very peaceful. We were in Cabanas 9A rm 9227. It was a second floor corner room. We faced the parking lot but really hardly noticed with all the trees and greenery. The location was really good. It took no time at all to get to either the Dig site or El Cento. The bus stops seemed to be a short walk back to the room. I'd stay in that building again.We spent one day relaxing/sleeping/reading/drinking on the hammocks. That was the best!!. The staff all waved and said hello when we passed by. The convention guests had no impact on us. It was incredidibly quiet. (but so were the parks)
We ate at the Pepper market twice. Once to eat in and once to take out. It was just fine. The staff seemed ok to us. They were talkative and friendly enough. We were there with free dining so I didnt' notice the prices. Also ate at the Maya grill one night and didnt' enjoy that too much. It was ok, just kind of blah.
I rebooked before we left with the bounceback deal for the same time next year. (It will be the big 5-0:eek: ) I can't hardly wait to go back.
Thanks to all of you who unknowingly helped me change my resort ressies to CSR!!!!!
Liz:cloud9:

Well, we returned last week from our 10 day CSR stay. We loved it!!!! The resort is beautiful, very peaceful. We were in Cabanas 9A rm 9227. It was a second floor corner room. We faced the parking lot but really hardly noticed with all the trees and greenery. The location was really good. It took no time at all to get to either the Dig site or El Cento. The bus stops seemed to be a short walk back to the room. I'd stay in that building again.We spent one day relaxing/sleeping/reading/drinking on the hammocks. That was the best!!. The staff all waved and said hello when we passed by. The convention guests had no impact on us. It was incredidibly quiet. (but so were the parks)
We ate at the Pepper market twice. Once to eat in and once to take out. It was just fine. The staff seemed ok to us. They were talkative and friendly enough. We were there with free dining so I didnt' notice the prices. Also ate at the Maya grill one night and didnt' enjoy that too much. It was ok, just kind of blah.
I rebooked before we left with the bounceback deal for the same time next year. (It will be the big 5-0:eek: ) I can't hardly wait to go back.
Thanks to all of you who unknowingly helped me change my resort ressies to CSR!!!!!

So glad you had a wonderful time at CSR. You described it just as we see it--beautiful and peaceful. To us, you can't ask for more. And both DH and I celebrated our 50th at the CSR--can't think of anywhere else I would have wanted to celebrate it.

I hope you'll post some pics. :)

Just curious - with a corner room, does that mean you were just off a stairwell? and if so, did you find it noisy with people going up and down the stairs late night/early morning? I wanted to request a second floor corner room in Cabanas but my husband was afraid it would be near the stairwell. Glad to hear the great feedback about your stay!

Just curious - with a corner room, does that mean you were just off a stairwell? and if so, did you find it noisy with people going up and down the stairs late night/early morning? I wanted to request a second floor corner room in Cabanas but my husband was afraid it would be near the stairwell. Glad to hear the great feedback about your stay!

We were in a corner room in September. It was around the corner from the stairwell. We had NO noise at all.

We were not off of a stairwell. The buildings kind of zig and zag at places. We were at a zig! (seriously!). Therefore it was extremely quiet.
There were also some rooms by some sort of air compressor. These would be noisy. And they were by stairwells. We just got lucky with a great room location. We had actually requested Casitas but figured that Cabanas would be fine when we got our room number. I just loved the hammocks!!
Kathy, I'll work on the pics.
Oh yeah, bus service was fantastic. Never crowded and we seemed to never have to wait very long at all.
Are you getting the tone of my visit here.. I just loved it!!!!!!!!!;)
I wonder if I can sneak a spring trip in? I'd have to go it alone but I'd feel comfortable at CSR for that.. we'll see!!:rolleyes1

We just returned from a magical trip! CSR was fabulous!!! We were a group of 7 in connecting rooms in Cabanas 8A- 8245 and 8246. My daughter invited 3 friends and they all loved the resort. Each night, they'd go to relax on the hammocks. The girls enjoyed walking around the Lake each afternoon. The Dig Site was steps away from our building. I can't say enough about how wonderful the staff was.

2 weeks or 14 days or uuummmmmmmm not sure how many hours till check in. party:
I can't wait, I am ready for my vacation.

:banana: :woohoo: :dance3::yay::dance3: :woohoo: :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter