Coronado Fans-PLEASE POST WITH REVIEWS & RECENT PHOTOS!

I am going in two weeks to the Coronado and I already know I am in 9B because I have a special needs room and they already told me what building I was in. Cannot wait to see my view and my surroundings.

I am so very excited. I cannot wait. These pictures let me daydream in color. Thanks so much.

Heres a view from Cabanas 9b.

337359989_iZE8f-XL.jpg

337360239_MuWMn-XL.jpg

Holy crap, You should see his pic of the AKL. I like the color one best. It's amazing. Here I thought you were just should random joe schmoe taking pics and you are a professional :lmao:

I am honored to see your pics!!

Holy crap, You should see his pic of the AKL. I like the color one best. It's amazing. ...

me too! That is unreal! How do you find empty lobbies in Disney World? ! And there is no tripod in the world that would let me take such a great photo. Those are just stunning!

I've just had a quick look at your site too steery1- will have a good look later but from what i have seen so far they are stunning pictures - really beautiful work :thumbsup2

Holy crap, You should see his pic of the AKL. I like the color one best. It's amazing. Here I thought you were just should random joe schmoe taking pics and you are a professional :lmao:

Thank you so much but I'm afraid thats exactly what I am - "random joe schmoe" unfortunately. I'm definitely not a professional, just an amateur. The 12 nights DS and I spent in CSR was the first time I had my camera in my hands for months. :)
Heres some more from our trip ..........

337555674_J6qWq-XL.jpg

337895858_CWz5H-XL.jpg

337358725_Afrfe-XL.jpg

337359829_K5ACd-XL.jpg

WOW those are some AMAZING photos!

I need all your expert help -
I live here in FL which sometimes is a curse when it comes to Disney ressies.

I am surprising my nieces :dance3: and sneaking off to Disney Aug 3rd thru 5th with them.
Last minute fun before school starts. We have 2 connecting rooms at Coronado Springs - does that mean I'll be in a certain bldg?

Any suggestions as to bldg's I should ask for? I've never stayed there so I am totally in the dark.

Thanks for any help.

Michelle

WOW those are some AMAZING photos!

I need all your expert help -
I live here in FL which sometimes is a curse when it comes to Disney ressies.

I am surprising my nieces :dance3: and sneaking off to Disney Aug 3rd thru 5th with them.
Last minute fun before school starts. We have 2 connecting rooms at Coronado Springs - does that mean I'll be in a certain bldg?

Any suggestions as to bldg's I should ask for? I've never stayed there so I am totally in the dark.

Thanks for any help.

Michelle

All the buildings have connecting rooms. As to which building you want ato be in, it depends on what you want to be close to as to what you request.

So let me guess EVERYTHING is spread out?

Is there a bldg that is centrally located between the pool and the food?

thanks Lilo - that helped alot.

So hard when u try a new Hotel and know NOTHING about it.

I saw that link too....his is as amazing as the Tikiman site for the Poly.

People like that are so kind! Thanks for all the info.

Coronado looks really cool I can't wait.

Michelle

Hi Buzz, love you website! Just curious if you know or if anyone else knows why the bridge path way through the trees in the back area by the Ranchos section was taken out.

I remember my first visit to CSR back in 2000 and strolling through it at night, I have a few pictures of it... I think the last time I saw it was in 2003/2004?

Not sure if my description is good enough for you to know what I'm talking about? :confused3 :laughing:

Edit. Actually on your CSR map on your site, it shows the pathway Im talking about.

Hi Buzz, love you website! Just curious if you know or if anyone else knows why the bridge path way through the trees in the back area by the Ranchos section was taken out.

I remember my first visit to CSR back in 2000 and strolling through it at night, I have a few pictures of it... I think the last time I saw it was in 2003/2004?

Not sure if my description is good enough for you to know what I'm talking about? :confused3 :laughing:

Edit. Actually on your CSR map on your site, it shows the pathway I'm talking about.
Yes, I notice that in Feb. It not says its for Cast Members only. It used to be a nature walk path to see birds and such. Not sure why they removed it.

All the buildings have connecting rooms. As to which building you want ato be in, it depends on what you want to be close to as to what you request.

I have booked two water view rooms and asked for connecting rooms, what chances are there of getting them? Also which buildings are more likely (though not as important as the connecting room bit)

I have booked two water view rooms and asked for connecting rooms, what chances are there of getting them? Also which buildings are more likely (though not as important as the connecting room bit)

A water view would mean a room that has a view of the lake or a pool and possibly a fountain but not totally sure about that. And where they put could also depend on how busy the hotel is as well. Linda :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter