Cord Cutters -- Does anyone have SelectTV?

robinb

DIS veteran
I just saw a special for SelectTV come across my FB feed for $20 per year. Does anyone have it? I looked at their website and it's confusing about what is included.

We tried SlingTV awhile back. It was "meh" on our internet, though we also found out that internet sucked at our old home. We, however, missed having sports channels (specifically B10 Network). Still think about checking it out again from time to time though. If you like the major cable channels and nothing else, it's a great option!

We tried SlingTV awhile back. It was "meh" on our internet, though we also found out that internet sucked at our old home. We, however, missed having sports channels (specifically B10 Network). Still think about checking it out again from time to time though. If you like the major cable channels and nothing else, it's a great option!
SlingTV and Select TV are different services:confused:

Regardless of the provider, be aware if your Internet Service Provider (ISP) has data caps. We were caught unaware by Comcast's new data cap when it was first implemented and was hit with an overage. The cost savings on cutting the cable cord for a provider like Select disappears quick when that happens.

I can't speak to Select, but we tried SlingTV. Kept it for 4 months and kicked it to the curb after intermittent issues with the stream, and they have the plussing up by siloing the kids and sports channels. It just wasn't enough savings for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter