Copper Creek Cabin Refurbishment

ngl

DIS Veteran
We have an upcoming stay at a Cabin in late May. When we originally booked (and up until recently as I have been checking often to add an extra night), the message that appeared above the reservations was that that cabins will begin refurbishment in April. (This was reported last year as well). However, in the past week of logging on to check availability, that message is no longer there. Does anyone know if the refurb has been postponed for the Cabins? Thanks in advance!

Cabins are not due for refurb until 2025-2026.
Disney has filed Notice of Commencement for General Construction for all of the Cascade Cabins at WL. The contractor listed (Poli Construction) has done various projects at WDW and their website lists interior/exterior renovations as one of the services they offer.

Disney has filed Notice of Commencement for General Construction for all of the Cascade Cabins at WL. The contractor listed (Poli Construction) has done various projects at WDW and their website lists interior/exterior renovations as one of the services they offer.
If so, they're moving it up, and ahead of BLT, which is due before the cabins.

If so, they're moving it up, and ahead of BLT, which is due before the cabins.
I remember hearing a while back, but I can't remember where now, that only the Cabins would be refurbished in 2024 and then the rest of the CCV rooms would be refurbished in 2025.

Reactions: ngl
The banner says select cabins. We stayed there this past January and I didn't see anything that was wearing and needed a refurbishment. Maybe only some need some repair?

The banner says select cabins. We stayed there this past January and I didn't see anything that was wearing and needed a refurbishment. Maybe only some need some repair?
We just stayed in a cabin last week. The freezer would not fully close and cabinets could use some repair. Besides that we did not see anything major.

Agree I also understand cabins only would be refurb this year, rest of CC 2025. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter