coolest off-site suite resort, great pool/w/slide and offer shuttle to disney?

donnamerry

Mouseketeer
answer to this would probably be disney, right! LOL! just curious and wonder if they take the entertainment discount! (I know I'll end up staying on site, I just can't bear not too!) Had I never stayed on site then I wouldn't know what I'm missing! oh my!
Thankssssssss!!!!!

Caribe-Royale had a great pool (with slide), free scheduled bus service and a very short drive if you have a rental car. They include 2 room suites and a complimentary breakfast buffet (not great but edible). Check the consolidators, you can usually get a suite for $100-$130 /night

a cool 79 ft. water slide along with many other properties in the area. Check out www.go2orlando.com because they have a whole section dedicated to resorts with best waterslides/pools in the WDW area.

We stayed at the Sheraton Safari last week and the kids LOVED the pool. We did have a suite which was very roomy and clean. The pool was open until 11PM but the water slide closed at dusk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter