• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

coolest gadjet to locate kids that wander off

muffyn

"hmmm*
I am posting this since there has been several posts on the disboards about people worrying that their kids may get lost, ( you know kids,, look away & poof :rolleyes: ). like some autistic kids, etc.
anyway I thought this might be something some of you might be interested in!

I just saw the coolest gadjet on tv ( on foxnews). is a kid locator. the kids wear a watch like device & you carry a locator gadjet. it will locate up to 4 kids & 400ft away. (they are working on technology for further distances)

its called Ionkids kid locator

http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/vbsik.html
www.cnet.com

Thanks. There have been threads about other similar devices in the past. This one looks a bit more sophisticated and I don't think any of the others were able to "watch" 4 people at once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter