continuing change one letter out of 6 - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
treats

Here's hoping Belle figures things out, Bobbi. That must be so frustrating.

I hit our 18 yr old kitty with the car last week and thought he was done. (I cried and cried) But I must have just run over his 8th life because he's only badly bruised and shaken up a bit according to the vet. I think I'm just as shaken!! It was just awful! :sad1:

treats

Here's hoping Belle figures things out, Bobbi. That must be so frustrating.

I hit our 18 yr old kitty with the car last week and thought he was done. (I cried and cried) But I must have just run over his 8th life because he's only badly bruised and shaken up a bit according to the vet. I think I'm just as shaken!! It was just awful! :sad1:

:grouphug:Wow....I'm glad for the kitty, but I can just imagine how you feel. Belle has a UTI and it could be one reason for recent problems. I just can't decide if I'm going to sleep downstairs on the couch tonight. That way I can get to her in her crate in case she is distressed and needs to go. I'm so torn, I didn't get much sleep last night, and tomorrow I work. Tomorrow is Belle's 8th birthday, and it's St. Francis of Assisi Feast day. I hope he watches over all of our pets!

stream

paster

:grouphug:Wow....I'm glad for the kitty, but I can just imagine how you feel. Belle has a UTI and it could be one reason for recent problems. I just can't decide if I'm going to sleep downstairs on the couch tonight. That way I can get to her in her crate in case she is distressed and needs to go. I'm so torn, I didn't get much sleep last night, and tomorrow I work. Tomorrow is Belle's 8th birthday, and it's St. Francis of Assisi Feast day. I hope he watches over all of our pets!

Couch or bed....either way, I hope you get some sleep and that Belle gets better quickly.

:grouphug: Poor kitty and Kitty 34! :hug:

Thanks, Princess, it was couch, and it was a good night for both of us! Well, I could use more sleep:laughing:, DH is in Mexico...he'll be back to help over the weekend.

Staple

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter