Contemporary VS. Wilderness Lodge

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
Ok, my question is this:

Would you pick Contemporary standard wing room or Wilderness Lodge woods view room?

We're going to be a party of 6 adults and one baby.....which is the better choice for us??? We're getting three rooms. I need any opinion and tons of advice. Oh and if anyone has links to pictures of the views from these resorts and room categories, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thank you!!

To me...it comes down to 3 things........

Appearance - take the Lodge. The Contemporary is quite plain....please dont flame...just my opinion.

Monorail - half the fun of the parks is riding the monorail...the Contemporary has the monorail going right through it!

Convenience - if you like many want to spend several nights at MK...you can walk back to Contemporary and avoid a long line for transportation!

hi: we've stayed at both many times over the years. at the contemporary we used to stay in the tower which is a touch more convenient to the monorail than the wings. we really enjoyed the arcade (with teenagers and a younger one), the restaurants, and the shopping here. it really is a bit more convenient than the wilderness lodge for transportation. However, the atmosphere at the wl is outstanding! it is a much more relaxed feeling here; you hardly know you're in florida. the theming is great, and the kids enjoyed the pool a bit more. i think they have some of the better hot tubs on site here. transportation is a bit slower because the bulk of it is by bus. we always had a car with us and would drive rather than wait for the bus. the launch to the mk is really fast and nice though. i think it really depends on what type of atmosphere would suit you the best. i really enjoyed all my stays at both places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter