~Contemporary Photo ONLY Thread~

Does anyone have and pics of the inside of the south wing? I know that's a strange request but I'm neurotic about things like that lol.

Does anyone have and pics of the inside of the south wing? I know that's a strange request but I'm neurotic about things like that lol.

there are some pics of a south wing suite on pages 1 and 2 of this thread if that helps any...

IMG_5562.jpg

Beautiful photos! We're currently debating between Poly and CR, and we were leaning towards Poly (we've stayed at both, but CR a looooong time ago when the rooms were still yellow, purple, and turquoise), but seeing these pictures is making me reconsider.

Julie

195-2-CRfromLaunch-1.jpg

I took this photo from Bay Lake shortly before the North Wing demolition began. I like that the castle is visible.

CR-LobbyMonorail.jpg

Was someone looking for a photo of the monorail going through the Concourse? Here's the one that approaches from the north end.

30-MonorailthroughLobby.jpg

Another shot of the monorail going through the lobby, taken from probably the 6th or 8th floor.

224-MKfromCR.jpg

View of the MK from our room on the 8th floor WITHOUT using the telephoto zoom. You'll see the parking lot but you hardly notice for all the other activity. The view of the fireworks is unbeatable.

79-MKfromourroom.jpg

Another view from the 8th floor room, slightly zoomed in to catch the 2 monorails going in opposite directions.

206-CRfromdock.jpg

The Bay side of the Tower from the boat dock, early evening.

207-SouthWing.jpg

The South Wing from the boat dock, early evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter