~Contemporary Photo ONLY Thread~

I know I just posted three pictures to this thread and they are now gone!

Here goes again!

IMG8532ed-L.jpg

IMG8530ed-L.jpg

IMG8541ed-L.jpg

jenseib - What tour was this through all the different resorts?

jenseib - What tour was this through all the different resorts?

I was there for a Travel Agent education program (AEP). We toured many resorts and the Disney Dream and did a few other fun activities too. I have the link to my TR in my signature (it's the first one listed).
I flew down a day early and satyed at AS Moives, and then moved to the Yacht Club for the program. It was a lot of fun. :thumbsup2

I was there for a Travel Agent education program (AEP). We toured many resorts and the Disney Dream and did a few other fun activities too. I have the link to my TR in my signature (it's the first one listed).
I flew down a day early and satyed at AS Moives, and then moved to the Yacht Club for the program. It was a lot of fun. :thumbsup2

Fun and informative I'm sure! Thanks!

The Monorail leaving the Contemporary heading to the TTC

IMG8542ed-L.jpg

Windsurfing on Bay Lake right in front of the Contemporary

IMG8534ed-L.jpg

We stay at the Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort. So many of our photos are from that perspective.

IMG_0137.jpg

DSCN3344.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0063-2.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

file-1159.jpg

DSCN5584.jpg

DSCN5581.jpg

The Contemporary is the only resort I've stayed at (so far ;)). It was just me and my Dad for that trip because he was there for work and I was 17. I had the run of the place by myself and had a blast. These pictures bring back fun memories of exloring the resort and laying around the pool. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter