• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Connections vouchers and kids' meals

dandave,

For the counter service meals: At Pecos Bill's for example, if you order a burger that comes with fries are you then offered an additional side item along with dessert and beverage?

At Pecos Bills the answer is no we couldn't get an additional side item, but at Beaches and Cream we could. Go figure. I guess it just depends on who's waiting on you.

I would definately use the casual vouchers again. Even my meal at Cosmic Ray's came out to 13 something so you still save some change.

Also there was NO problem spliting meals at dinner. And yes the portions are as big as everyone has said. The prices on Disney food might be a little high, but you get a lot of it.

babyblues68, Thanks for reporting back! I just got back on Thursday night and loved my vouchers. I found that I saved a ton with the quick and casual lunch/dinner.
For example I used 3 vouchers at Yakitori House, saved about $13.
3 vouchers at AS Movies Food court, saved about $18.
1 voucher at Tusker House, saved about $4.50.
1 voucher at Beaches and Cream, saved around $27!!! Ordered steak sub, coffee, and Kitchen sink. Server took DH's smoothie off the voucher (3.75), instead of my coffee (1.75). I thought that was pretty nice. He didn't offer me a side item, however.
4 sit down lunch vouchers for adults at Tony's saved us around $15.
I would definitely use these again!!!

I am not planning to go the WDW until 2003. Can I buy Connections Vouchers now, or do they expiration date on them?
Also, can just one person only in a family use the voucher out of a group?

Also, every member in your party can use a voucher if they want, or some can use cash & some can use vouchers, it's all up to you what & how many you want to use at a time....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter